Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How To Rotate Vertically Hard To Explain
Gez21
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 12:49:22 AM(UTC)

I Got This Layout The Orincco Flow Originally Made By Diddi_BFDesigns The Props Used To rotate Vertically I Tried The Activate On Startup Button Props Are Rotating Horizontal Up And Down Now Some Props Are Upside Down Dunno how Fix This
Nefarious_Needs
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 1:07:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Gez21 Go to Quoted Post
I Got This Layout The Orincco Flow Originally Made By Diddi_BFDesigns The Props Used To rotate Vertically I Tried The Activate On Startup Button Props Are Rotating Horizontal Up And Down Now Some Props Are Upside Down Dunno how Fix This

reset the layout once that is done,the first box you see there is Velocity Pitch(x-Axis) set that to 0.00 first,then turn on activate on load,then come back and play with ccw pitch box with low numbers first you can adjust them along the way.
Gez21
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 1:35:57 AM(UTC)

sorry i dont get what ya mean by that
Gez21
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 2:56:46 AM(UTC)

Darn Original Designers Leave And All Messed Up Grrr
Pytch
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 4:07:34 AM(UTC)

Medals:
You can learn more about the Rotate Object script here, with some examples:

https://utherverse.fandom.com/wiki/Rotate_Object
Can't get into RLC/UV? Look on the Utherverse Discord server. Here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/2zzfVJYSWA
The Uthers Discord (Crypto etc): https://discord.gg/tnsAsBvZ
ASultryWmn
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 9:55:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:
In non deco terms: Do you know how to fix your fans so they rotate correctly? If so play with those numbers until you get the right rotation and speed.
Nefarious_Needs
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 10:53:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
sorry i dont get what ya mean by that

what I mean is reset the layout first it will be back in the original state so leave the property first then go to profile page and find the property you just left, then go to manage click on layout find the original layout and apply it again that's what I meant by reset layout.

once that is done you can go back there, they use the link pytch posted to use the rotation script.
Gez21
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 11:39:10 AM(UTC)

I kNow About Rotation bit its way i want to know Remember The Orinocco Flow Layout How They Did That rotation Thing Where It like The Boat Prop That Diddi_BFDesignsFrom Fantasy Designs made i aint got a clue.
Nefarious_Needs
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 11:58:41 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I kNow About Rotation bit its way i want to know Remember The Orinocco Flow Layout How They Did That rotation Thing Where It like The Boat Prop That Diddi_BFDesignsFrom Fantasy Designs made i aint got a clue.

Well, I think it would be best to track them down other than that most would not have a clue of what you are talking about, ask someone who knows deco to take a look at it if you cannot find them.
1 user thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 1/6/2024(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 2:59:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Try asking Steven North, if that Didi your referring to as the deco person, and I think it is, he was once married to her and just might know what she did and be able to help you.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2023 8:03:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
One thing I learn before you set the rotate script, is go to your state tab and make sure the Activate when load is not clicked. Then set the script with X,Y,Z of what speed. the direction you do not want should be zero.
after setting this, then click on in state the Activate When Load function and close the prop.

Hope this info simple.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
2 users thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Pytch on 1/5/2024(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 1/6/2024(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#12 Posted : Friday, January 05, 2024 2:32:11 PM(UTC)

Tell you a funny story about the Rotate feature and its speed. At one time you could set any speed, no maximum. So I made a room with multiple rotating objects facing each other but going opposite directions. I set the speed in the millions. Called it my sick room. The default port in was in the centre of all of the moving objects. Unfortunately I got Vertigo after a while and can no longer go in, even with the speed restricted. Flashing lights in there made it worse. Seeing flashing lights or rotating objects now makes me ill for a few days. Even now, just thinking about it sparks my vertigo lolz. Just because you could doesn't mean you should.....

Rieder
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Pytch on 1/5/2024(UTC), ASultryWmn on 1/5/2024(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#13 Posted : Friday, January 05, 2024 9:46:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I miss not being able to set the speeds like way back before this genius group of Devs put their jinxy ass hands on updating things. I feel like my fans are now set on Mo zzzzz. Wish the Genius brigade would figure out how to grab a curtain or not have a fish disappear the length of a football field. Oh I got it how about fixing the Zebra chair so it comes out the right size when created. Even better how about fixing beds so you don't sink into a bed without needing a architectural lego set to build a structure to hold your fanny up.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.