Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
swimmable property
XX_TEE_XX
#1 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 11:59:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Can someone tell me how to make property swimmable?
MR_RANDY_SDL
#2 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 12:05:37 PM(UTC)

Medals:
XX_TEE_XX;1700117 wrote:

you can't there is no script for it.
1 user thanked MR_RANDY_SDL for this useful post.
XX_TEE_XX on 9/22/2023(UTC)
XX_TEE_XX
#3 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 1:16:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
not even for swimming pool or ocean etc?
Debbie_Tan
#4 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 1:48:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
XX_TEE_XX;1700119 wrote:

nope
"Built into each of us is a little calculator that can make judgments that will never appear on a piece of paper. And sometimes you know something's right, you can't prove it to anybody, or you know something's wrong. Little ethical circuit breakers you carry around inside...so I go with my instinct."

Honorable General Colin Powell
Born: April 5, 1937, Harlem, New York, NY
Died: October 18, 2021, Walter Reed, Bethesda, MD

T2T, St. Jude, Back the Blue, The Dream Foundation, Make-A-Wish
1 user thanked Debbie_Tan for this useful post.
XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#5 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 2:16:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
XX_TEE_XX;1700119 wrote:

No that is built into the base layout. You can add water but you wont be able to swim or wade in it. You might be able to add the sitting script and make it look like sitting or laying on something floating but's that's the best I can do. Maybe a real pro knows of something else you can do.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE
#6 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 2:59:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
XX_TEE_XX;1700117 wrote:

Once heard only License Decorators have that power. You can ask them to set one up for you.

Or just create a undersea environment and set the rules to fly, like I did to my Aqua Zaby Property.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
2 users thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Redomg on 9/22/2023(UTC), XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)
michael59
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2023 12:16:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi,

I have properties with swimmable areas, but the property came with it.

My suggestion is to find a property in the property catalog that has a swimmable area already set up if you want to build the property yourself.

Sometimes the free property in the swag bag has swimmable areas, like the recent one in the last summer swag bag. There also are usually a couple of free layouts in the swag bag to match the free property.

There are also a lot of great layouts that decorators have done that have swimable areas already setup and ready to use.

I do believe at one point in time, licensed decorators or someone for the rlc graphics art team could also setup a property for you to be swimmable for a fee. I don’t know if that is the case now.

And, as some have already suggested, there are ways to put in what looks like a place to swim, but you don’t get animation of swimming, sound, or merman/maid effect. And for some, that is fine.

Michael
3 users thanked michael59 for this useful post.
MR_RANDY_SDL on 9/25/2023(UTC), Never_Lost on 9/25/2023(UTC), XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)
aangel_l
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2023 12:58:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I don't think you can put in a swimming script even if your uvip. The best you can do is make the property look like your underwater and fly. Bubbles, waves, fish anything to make it seem underwater. Experiment. Its half the fun.
2 users thanked aangel_l for this useful post.
tor_Wraith_BRnD on 9/24/2023(UTC), XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)
PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp
#9 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2023 8:16:27 AM(UTC)

you cant put swim script in if uvip or licenced deco it comes pre built into certain properties save your money dont bother they mostly crap anyway offset against the cost of rent

3 users thanked PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 9/25/2023(UTC), Hot_Roxy on 9/26/2023(UTC), XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)
DarkLadyJADE
#10 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2023 9:05:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp;1700192 wrote:
you cant put swim script in if uvip or licenced deco it comes pre built into certain properties save your money dont bother they mostly crap anyway offset against the cost of rent

That I have to agree. Just use what you got and do what you can.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder
#11 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2023 5:39:06 PM(UTC)

As far as I know the swimming is baked into the base of selected properties only and cannot be added by anyone other than the Devs. You can though aquire a property that has swimming, and some were free gifts. Then put in a clickable link to that place or a trigger in a suitable place then the same to come back to the first property. Maybe a changing room at both ends or just a simple picture or name you click on to go there. Nothing is impossible be it virtual or real, we just haven't found a way yet.....but we can use subterfuge and make it look like it's in or near the property.

Rieder
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 9/25/2023(UTC), XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)
Gez21
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2023 3:18:29 PM(UTC)

I Was Goin To Say if Wanted Swimmable Property Theres Few In The Options Loft Bedroom Or Water Foundations Or Yacht Etc Depends If Ya want To Pay Few Rays OnRent But Otherwise As Other People Said Uvip Or Licensed Deco But They Do cost A Handful Per Month
1 user thanked Gez21 for this useful post.
SweetGuy
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2023 3:52:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The_Black_Rieder;1700207 wrote:
As far as I know the swimming is baked into the base of selected properties only and cannot be added by anyone other than the Devs. You can though aquire a property that has swimming, and some were free gifts. Then put in a clickable link to that place or a trigger in a suitable place then the same to come back to the first property. Maybe a changing room at both ends or just a simple picture or name you click on to go there. Nothing is impossible be it virtual or real, we just haven't found a way yet.....but we can use subterfuge and make it look like it's in or near the property.

Rieder

Yep. It's hardcoded into the map, so it's not something that can be added by end users.
2 users thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 9/26/2023(UTC), XX_TEE_XX on 9/28/2023(UTC)