Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How do I change permissions on my zaby and layout?
Calissity
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2023 7:11:44 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I created a second AV and would like them to have permission to access both my zaby and layout of my original character. I have no clue how to do it. Been spending an hour just clicking on menus and such, both in game and in browser. What freaking menu/button do I have to click on?

Any help is much appreciated, but I need specifics. And again, specifics. Is this a browser thing or an in-game thing? What menu do I click on, or whatever? Asked a couple friends in-game and got half-baked answers at best. It can't be this hard to change permissions.

The more detail the better, and I appreciate any consideration.
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2023 7:58:02 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Here it is done:

1) Go to your Property Tab, then the Manage Property Tab and next you will see and click the Permission Tab there.

2) Under the box List Management, Create a list called whatever you want, like Permission for example, and hit the go button.

3) And where you see work with list, make sure it on the name of list you going to, be adding the name of person which under where you see "Type Member Name" at. Make sure you hit the Add button to save.

4) Once done, You can now add what rules that list can have permission to do in your said property.

Hope this answer your question.

NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
ASultryWmn
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2023 9:00:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
If your property is set to admit friends only, you will need to add that avatar as a friend. Even though secondary avatars are on the same account they don't inherit privilege's such as deco rights or admission to a property.
Calissity
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2023 6:08:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
k, got my secondary into my primary's zaby/layout. Thank you.

Next question, and I think I know the answer, but wanted to check...

Primary has VIP, but do I have to upgrade to UVIP so the secondary is not basic and has the same powers as my primary?
DarkLadyJADE
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2023 6:29:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Calissity;1697535 wrote:
k, got my secondary into my primary's zaby/layout. Thank you.

Next question, and I think I know the answer, but wanted to check...

Primary has VIP, but do I have to upgrade to UVIP so the secondary is not basic and has the same powers as my primary?

Yes! Upgrading UVIP besides having the normal VIP benefits, it also includes 5 avatars that will be UVIP, exclusive decorating scripts, like customized or sex avatar bots, extended catalog in properties, 25 person population in your properties and the ability to raise that pop count.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
Calissity
#6 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2023 1:50:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
k, thanks all for the replies. Very helpful.

Not sure I want to spend another $10/month for a second character. I'll just have to go with new outfits for now. Smile