Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Lexy_Vamprise Survived Overcame Excelled
Hot_Liquor
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 01, 2018 3:40:01 PM(UTC)

When I joined in 2009 I was a lean mean attitude machine so when the greedy UVD volunteers exploiting Marasuki lack of English, wanting all the money and power a clothing system could provide, creating massive black lists banning all who would not kiss the Fashion Hags ass I simply said F-off. This would prove more eventful than anticipated. So when I became poster child for the power hungry Black Listers most would stay as far away from me as possible or else face the wrath of the Hags. But Lexy was not afraid. At that time my name was Exstasy hers Lexy we opened a store named Lextasy. She made em, I sold em. Each doing what we do best. Besides how are you going to explain banning one the games elite top designer just for association. You see Lexy was no stranger to Bullies I will tell it the best I can remember.

She was living in Georgia when the Georgian war began and it was no secret that the Russian soldiers were Raping and murdering young girls as they were invading her land so when they, she had a friend with her same age, heard the solders approaching they ran. She ran and ran and ran until she physically could not run anymore then she hid and hid and hid for 3 days. She had become separated from her friend and would never see her again. Eventually she was able to reach her grandparents living in US where she finished school and played RLC. She is extremely talented doing custom work for Family Groups, she also has a Wedding line and even held design classes teaching other members in a class room setting. She has been away from RLC for a few years definitely a big part of RLC history.

Hugs Lexy

2 users thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
tor_Wraith_BRnD on 9/2/2018(UTC), panchoop21 on 9/8/2018(UTC)
panchoop21
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2018 2:13:59 PM(UTC)

Love
Originally Posted by: Hot_Liquor Go to Quoted Post

When I joined in 2009 I was a lean mean attitude machine so when the greedy UVD volunteers exploiting Marasuki lack of English, wanting all the money and power a clothing system could provide, creating massive black lists banning all who would not kiss the Fashion Hags ass I simply said F-off. This would prove more eventful than anticipated. So when I became poster child for the power hungry Black Listers most would stay as far away from me as possible or else face the wrath of the Hags. But Lexy was not afraid. At that time my name was Exstasy hers Lexy we opened a store named Lextasy. She made em, I sold em. Each doing what we do best. Besides how are you going to explain banning one the games elite top designer just for association. You see Lexy was no stranger to Bullies I will tell it the best I can remember.

She was living in Georgia when the Georgian war began and it was no secret that the Russian soldiers were Raping and murdering young girls as they were invading her land so when they, she had a friend with her same age, heard the solders approaching they ran. She ran and ran and ran until she physically could not run anymore then she hid and hid and hid for 3 days. She had become separated from her friend and would never see her again. Eventually she was able to reach her grandparents living in US where she finished school and played RLC. She is extremely talented doing custom work for Family Groups, she also has a Wedding line and even held design classes teaching other members in a class room setting. She has been away from RLC for a few years definitely a big part of RLC history.

Hugs Lexy