Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Glutton for punishment
Julea_Dream
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:46:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I did it... almost ashamed to admit it, but I did. I rebilled my main account... don't ask me why, since I've gotten badly hooked on Neverwinter, but I'm gonna give WoW another try, at least part-time.

Maybe it was the fact that Guardian Fighters in NW need to be buffed (BADLY) whereas Protection Warriors were pretty balanced last time I played... maybe I just missed all the cool gear I picked up over 86 levels of butchering undead, orcs, demons and untold other enemies in my travels around Azeroth... maybe I felt the need to torture myself once more with Blizzard's "fuck-you" style of customer service, I really don't know.

So, a question: has anyone played WoW lately? Is there anything new I should know about there before I return to the shores of Pandaria? Or is it pretty much same-old same-old?

Look for me on Rexxar... I'll be the bad-ass bitch kicking everything's ass LOL
Featured Working Girl of the Month - September 2013, May 2015

Lack of knowledge is both understandable and acceptable; there is no excuse for ignorance

Have a real nice day, and (mis)behave yourself!
2 users thanked Julea_Dream for this useful post.
Ho_Ping on 5/21/2013(UTC), Horrorfiend on 5/27/2013(UTC)
Yuufa
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:42:04 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Julea_Dream Go to Quoted Post
I did it... almost ashamed to admit it, but I did. I rebilled my main account... don't ask me why, since I've gotten badly hooked on Neverwinter, but I'm gonna give WoW another try, at least part-time.

Maybe it was the fact that Guardian Fighters in NW need to be buffed (BADLY) whereas Protection Warriors were pretty balanced last time I played... maybe I just missed all the cool gear I picked up over 86 levels of butchering undead, orcs, demons and untold other enemies in my travels around Azeroth... maybe I felt the need to torture myself once more with Blizzard's "fuck-you" style of customer service, I really don't know.

So, a question: has anyone played WoW lately? Is there anything new I should know about there before I return to the shores of Pandaria? Or is it pretty much same-old same-old?

Look for me on Rexxar... I'll be the bad-ass bitch kicking everything's ass LOL

Have to say, blizzard have been very caring in my experience with customer service on my opinion, i was out of game with terrible lag and disconnections for about a week one time, gm's extended my current subscription with 2 weeks playtime as an apology for my poor experience. Lets see utherverse match that for customer service.

That aside, old game is old, no matter how many times they reskin the same armour sets, increase lvl range, re-do the same quests, pump more HP steriods into our toons they cant hide the fact the game is dated. Im looking forward to another game being released soon, at 13 usd a mth its going to be good value.
Horrorfiend
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:53:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I see some people from Rexxor in the realms I play in thanks to the cross realm thing they are doing. I have toons in three different realms, Kul Tiras (PVE)where my highest dwells, a lvl 90 she-Belf Warlock...what can I say, she is fun to watch Wink I also have toons in Alter of Storms and Akama, both PVP. I have really discovered I enjoy PVP a lot whether I win or lose. Then there is Dark Moon Faire...I kinda miss the old skills tree they used to use where you allocated points to the skills you wanted, ahhh well.
"The best customer of American industry is the well paid worker" ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.”~ Sinclair Lewis, 1935.

Advice from your friendly neighborhood bat~ Trust in your senses....Get a grip...Enjoy the nightlife....Guano happens

The Little Toe~Designed specifically to geo-locate furniture in low light conditions....