Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Slash Commands For RLC
JustASweetGuy
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2007 4:46:41 PM(UTC)

Here is a list of the common "slash commands" for RLC. If I miss any, please post them here.

FOR ALL

/hug == Hug
/kiss == Kiss
After one person uses these commands, the other right clicks on that person, then selects the action.

/dance == Dance (/d produces almost the exact results, but sometimes has slight differences)

FOR MEN

/fall == Makes your avatar fall backwards for a second
/sleep == Makes your avatar fall backwards and "sleep". Just try to move your avatar to leave this position.

FOR WOMEN

/cage == does a few sexy stripper dances (/c is similar, but can produce some slightly different results)
jemma
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:26:37 PM(UTC)

Hi ya
One more for the ladies

/cat or catwalk = model walk

Yona
#3 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2007 2:45:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
When you click on the Balloon Icon left of the chat, you see lots of the actions your avatar can do. You can also type those out with the /
Sometimes one of the letters of that action is enough, like the /n for No. Sometimes two, like /bl for Blowkisstofans and /bo for Bow. When you type just /b , one time it will do the Blowkisstofans, an other time the Bow. Rule of thumb is, when you make it unique, it will perform that action. Like /poi for Point and /pol for Politebow. Just try them all.

The same with the /c for the cage dances or catwalks for the ladies. Type /cat for a catwalk and /cag or /cage for a cage dance. Also is possible to type /catwalk0 and /catwalk1

The /d to dance or drink, will sometimes let you dance, sometimes drink. When you always want a dance move. then type /da

/eat

We also have /afk to make your avatar transparant to show you are afk (away from keyboard). Use /afk again to go back to normal.

Of course we also have these :

EMOTES:

* you can use emotes in the the text chat to animate you avatar
  * These are spaced out so you can read them other wise you can't tell what  is made of
  * : - ) = smile
  * : - D = grin
  * : - P = tongue
  * : - ( = frowns
  * > : - ( = angry
  * > : - ) = devil
  * : - / = disappointed
  * ; - ) =wink
  * <_< >_> = shifty
  * o_O o_O = surprised
  * _ ! _ = finger
  * lol = lol
  * roflol = roflol
  * < 3 = loveYou

If everything goes well, all these emotes will be shown when you click on Tips in the next release.

Other handy keys:

Enter key : to get the cursor in your chat box or out of it
/       : with cursor outside your chat box, let you view your avatar from the front; / again = normal view
-       : to make a print screen of your screen, in General chat the name is shown, just to you
=      : to get rid of the chat text and all buttons, nice for print screens; = again to get everything back
Tab   : to go from one chat tab to the next, handy when having private message screens

the other keys you can use are listed in the screen you get when clicking on Tips
Soultress
#4 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2007 6:02:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
YAY!

Thankyou  Cool
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:49:58 AM(UTC)

BiteMeBigTime
#6 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2007 8:39:54 PM(UTC)

/dance_modern01 through to 27 gives u all the different dance moves
JustASweetGuy
#7 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2007 8:50:27 PM(UTC)

Really? That's sweet!!! I will have to try that.

Thanks Bite
Yona
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 05, 2007 11:03:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
You can also find all of them here now : http://yetanotherpaper.com/tricks
Coronary
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:10:00 PM(UTC)

I like to rebind keys as needed, so I went digging.  Apologies if this is posted somewhere.

And while at the very top there is a huge DO NOT MODIFY.. you can edit this file at your own risk (make a backup).

You'll also notice dev commands for fps etc near the bottom.

file name: \RedlightCenter\resources\DefaultConfig.sc

Code:
#<br /># Default Configuration File.<br /># DO NOT MODIFY!<br />#<br /><br /># Movement<br />bind SPACE "+pl_jump"<br />bind DOWN "+pl_back"<br />bind UP "+pl_forward"<br />bind RIGHT "+pl_turnright"<br />bind LEFT "+pl_turnleft"<br />bind RCONTROL "+pl_run"<br />bind LCONTROL"+pl_run"<br /><br />bind NUMPAD6 "+pl_turnright"<br />bind NUMPAD4 "+pl_turnleft"<br />bind NUMPAD2 "+pl_back"<br />bind NUMPAD8 "+pl_forward"<br /><br />bind e "+pl_moveright"<br />bind d "+pl_turnright<br />bind q "+pl_moveleft"<br />bind a "+pl_turnleft"<br />bind s "+pl_back"<br />bind w "+pl_forward"<br />bind z "+pl_crouch"<br /><br />bind c "+pl_alt_mlook"<br /><br />#frame rate<br />bind NUMPAD1 "stat_Speeds 4"<br />bind NUMPAD2 "stat_Speeds 2"<br />bind NUMPAD0 "stat_Speeds 0"<br />bind NUMPAD7 "stat_Tris 0"<br />bind NUMPAD9 "stat_Tris 1"<br /><br />#camera<br />bind / "pl_camcenter"<br />bind , "+pl_camleft"<br />bind . "+pl_camright"<br />bind MOUSE3 "+pl_back"<br />bind PGUP "+pl_lookup"<br />bind PGDN "+pl_lookdown"<br />bind HOME "pl_camcenter"<br /><br />#screenshot<br />bind - "cam_screenshot"<br />bind = "cam_togglegui"<br /><br />#top menu button<br />bind F1 "Help"<br />bind F4 "Customize"<br />bind F6 "Friends"<br />bind F7 "Options"<br />bind F8 "LogOn"<br /><br />#other<br />bind x "Fire"<br /><br />#music<br />music_bind q "Note_0"<br />music_bind w "Note_1"<br />music_bind e "Note_2"<br />music_bind r "Note_3"<br />music_bind t "Note_4"<br />music_bind y "Note_5"<br />music_bind u "Note_6"<br />music_bind i "Note_7"<br />music_bind o "Note_8"<br />music_bind p "Note_9"<br />music_bind [ "Note_10"music_bind ] "Note_11"<br /><br />music_bind - "cam_screenshot" <br />music_bind = "cam_togglegui"<br /><br />#music_camera<br />music_bind / "pl_camcenter"<br />music_bind , "+pl_camleft"<br />music_bind . "+pl_camright"<br />music_bind MOUSE3 "+pl_back"<br />music_bind PGUP "+pl_lookup"<br />music_bind PGDN "+pl_lookdown"<br />music_bind HOME "pl_camcenter"<br /><br />#music_frame rate<br />music_bind NUMPAD1 "stat_Speeds 4"<br />music_bind NUMPAD2 "stat_Speeds 2"<br />music_bind NUMPAD0 "stat_Speeds 0"<br />music_bind NUMPAD7 "stat_Tris 0"<br />music_bind NUMPAD9 "stat_Tris 1"
West4East
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:02:17 AM(UTC)

[quote author=Yona link=1174261601/0#2 date=1174340712]
Other handy keys:

Enter key : to get the cursor in your chat box or out of it
/       : with cursor outside your chat box, let you view your avatar from the front; / again = normal view
-       : to make a print screen of your screen, in General chat the name is shown, just to you
=      : to get rid of the chat text and all buttons, nice for print screens; = again to get everything back
Tab � : to go from one chat tab to the next, handy when having private message screens

the other keys you can use are listed in the screen you get when clicking on Tips[/quote]

Awesome! Thank you!
patinmc
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2007 11:08:48 PM(UTC)

Another thing, maybe for techies, is if you turn your NumPad off, then press 1 on your NumPad, it will show the frames per second. "0" turns this off.

If you press "9", then you get a list on the right side of the screen with items like 'BSP", "Avatars", "Sprite", etc. �I stumbled onto it doing some of the commands found in this forum.

If this is well-known, then ignore me. I just wanted to post something. ha �:D
Yona
#12 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2007 4:43:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
And here are the newest ones :

/hulahoop   : to start or stop hulahooping

/juggle        : to start or stop juggling

/skate         : to put on rollerskates, or to take them off; in rink and lagoon1

k                : to zoom in

l as in L       : to zoom out

the following are not new, but not meantioned yet :

e : to move your avatar to the right

q : to move your avatar to the left

s : to move your avatar backwards

w : to move your avatar forward
Chardonnay
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:29:53 PM(UTC)

How about a / command for holding hands?
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:59:44 PM(UTC)

Lena
#15 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:39:19 PM(UTC)

[quote author=[ch1712][ch358]�[ch1103]M link=1174261601/0#13 date=1184446784][quote author=Chardonnay link=1174261601/0#12 date=1184286593]How about a / command for holding hands?[/quote]

^ Ive been sayin that to people since i joined lol Smile would be a good feature. Although i could have sworn i have seen it in RLC, i must have been dreaming  Embarassed[/quote]

Yeah no hand holding yet but maybe one day cause it was talked about being added some time down the road Smile
Tones_
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:18:56 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I FOUND 2!

/wave = waves... but most probably knew it already
/drink = drinks but i dunno what, u dont get a glass
SAsmTOP
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:03:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Noticed someone talking about bindings...

Is it possible to bind one of the slash commands to a function key, especially a function key that is not apparently assigned to anything anyway?

I tried it, just to see... and got a spastic avatar... Shocked
SAsmTOP, aka Master Satyr, aka Daddy Satyr, aka Satyr Scott, aka HEY DUMBASS!

...but never "Asshole"

SilAmeth
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2007 3:25:37 AM(UTC)

All this was usful info .... thanx!
jonpussylover
#19 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:57:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
another one /s=kiss my butt
Yona
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:05:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote author=jonpussylover link=1174261601/0#18 date=1187269075]another one /s=kiss my butt[/quote]

Before everybody start to state all separate slash commands .. it is already described in my original posting: all actions in the balloon can be done with a slash command too. Like /s for smackonass, /g for gesture, /wa for wave, /wh for whoopdeedoo and so on Wink