Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
BUY VIP with your Rays
she_ganda
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:35:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
when you are in the market place and click withraw there is an option of buying youw own a VIP status with your own rays, but when i click on it it says:

Buy VIP
Here you can use the balance of your trader account to upgrade to a VIP membership, or extend your current VIP membership - or a friend's!
Please Note: You have only been with us a short while. As a security precaution, you cannot use funds in your trader account to VIP upgrade until you have been a member for 30 days, and a VIP member for 14 days. If you have questions please contact support.
<< Return To Market

Ive been here for a long time so how come i cant do it?
_Trixie_
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:55:58 AM(UTC)

she_ganda wrote:
when you are in the market place and click withraw there is an option of buying youw own a VIP status with your own rays, but when i click on it it says:

Buy VIP
Here you can use the balance of your trader account to upgrade to a VIP membership, or extend your current VIP membership - or a friend's!
Please Note: You have only been with us a short while. As a security precaution, you cannot use funds in your trader account to VIP upgrade until you have been a member for 30 days, and a VIP member for 14 days. If you have questions please contact support.
<< Return To Market

Ive been here for a long time so how come i cant do it?

that's odd..i'd email them at support@utherverse.com or submit a ticket at http://support.utherverse.com. sounds like there's definitely something wrong Smile