Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Streaming Content and Flash Content in Zaby?
King_Woozle_HOT
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:00:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I know I can link to various urls and bring in webimages but is it possible to watch/link streaming content, or a youtube video in personal zabys?

GODS_SEXIE_ANGEL
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:42:16 AM(UTC)

Hi I dont know the answer to ur question but u said that u knew how to stream music and put URL's in zaby right? well if u do kno how to stream music in zaby can u let me know how please? Ive been askin around and no one knows how. I have limewire if that helps.I want to do a live stream and put it in zaby. Thanks for your time.Smile
s0phie_Rocker
#3 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 2:40:47 AM(UTC)

GODS_SEXIE_ANGEL wrote:
Hi I dont know the answer to ur question but u said that u knew how to stream music and put URL's in zaby right? well if u do kno how to stream music in zaby can u let me know how please? Ive been askin around and no one knows how. I have limewire if that helps.I want to do a live stream and put it in zaby. Thanks for your time.Smile

Angel, the OP said he knew it was possible, not that he knew how to do it, lol. Try reading some threads in here, and you'll find your answer.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

DreamWeever
#4 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 9:09:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Sophie, if you are aware of what threads to read it wold be helpful, as I have yet to find anyone that has the answer.
masttt
#5 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 12:56:28 PM(UTC)

to anwser the question about streamong sound in zaby its possible yes but not in windows player it must be in flash stream.
then if you have a acount free or payed then you can stream your music u just use the link veb to put on props if u wanna any information just pm on my box i can help you with that Wink
actualy i have sound live but i got a problem with the script video, for wat i know its a config props problem and a update to be able to watch the video...
see ya flocks enjoy the life of fantasie???!!!!
s0phie_Rocker
#6 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 1:05:18 PM(UTC)

masttt wrote:
to anwser the question about streamong sound in zaby its possible yes but not in windows player it must be in flash stream.
then if you have a acount free or payed then you can stream your music u just use the link veb to put on props if u wanna any information just pm on my box i can help you with that Wink
actualy i have sound live but i got a problem with the script video, for wat i know its a config props problem and a update to be able to watch the video...
see ya flocks enjoy the life of fantasie???!!!!

Mast, it would be best to post those directions in general here in this thread as many people will benefit from it.

Thanks!
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot