Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How many dims come with the Zabys Penthouse
_Trixie_
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:32:59 AM(UTC)

Smoken_Hot4U wrote:
I just purchased the Penthouse and realize there is a problem with the prop edit button but that is only one issue. Another issue I need answered is how many dims come with the Penthouse and how do you create a dim or get to it?

The specs on the purchase page say it has unlimited dims. You'd have to enter your apt in a diff dim in order to open it, just like anywhere else in RLC. When your dim is full, the next person to enter will create a new one automatically.
Lightpulse
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:03:50 AM(UTC)

DJ_Trixie_ISNR wrote:
Smoken_Hot4U wrote:
I just purchased the Penthouse and realize there is a problem with the prop edit button but that is only one issue. Another issue I need answered is how many dims come with the Penthouse and how do you create a dim or get to it?

The specs on the purchase page say it has unlimited dims. You'd have to enter your apt in a diff dim in order to open it, just like anywhere else in RLC. When your dim is full, the next person to enter will create a new one automatically.

From what I've seen in QA, I believe that every Zaby has its own single unique dimension.

I don't think a new dimension will open up once you reach your occupancy limit (see Zaby specs.)

It probably does not matter which of the 32 dimensions you are in when you port to a Zaby. I just tested it in QA while I was in Anything Goes and a friend in English Standard was able to port to me.

_Trixie_
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:07:22 AM(UTC)

Wow, you're right...omg I think I'm going crazy...coulda sworn I saw unlimited dims on there somewhere. You're right though, it wouldn't make a diff since there's a cap on the number of ppl allowed.
Lightpulse
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:14:04 AM(UTC)

DJ_Trixie_ISNR wrote:
Wow, you're right...omg I think I'm going crazy...coulda sworn I saw unlimited dims on there somewhere. You're right though, it wouldn't make a diff since there's a cap on the number of ppl allowed.

I think the reference to unlimited dimensions was in reply to an earlier question, a few weeks back, about the maximum number of Zabys that could be created. Smile