Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Lost?
Ashley_Lynne
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:08:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
First I want to thank everyone again who took the time to read/answer my previous post it cleared up my questions. In addition to meeting new people from around the world and chatting with them and dancing/listening to the commercial-free music one of my fav things to do around here is to just go exploring (of course, the sex is pretty damn great too Smile. The other day I was out exploring and I ran into an area that I'm really curious about, where I was/how I got there. (Part of the problem of being new, at least for me, is being too unfamiliar with things to be able to figure out just what you did to get there.) And, I apologize for not asking this question immediately after it happened so it might have been freshest in my mind.

Ok, so all that said this is what I recall. I was in a room (I guess) that had several exits, of the exits one was marked public beach and another was marked private beach. The exits for the beaches were sort of vertical tubes that transported you to the beaches when you stepped into them. I described the tubes as Star Trek transporters because that's what they sort of looked like. They were like light beams. When I got to one of the beaches I saw two couples making love, one in the water and the other on the beach by a stand. (They seemed to be having a great time.) The other beach was completely empty. Also, there was an unmarked entryway (not a regular door) in the corner of either beach that let me get back to the room that I was originally in. Both beaches had a lagoon type area with a row of rocks in the water blocking the larger ocean and just leaving a relatively small lagoon of water that seemed to be rather shallow. In at least one of the lagoons, perhaps both I don't remember, was a shark and an octopus/squid. Back in the room, while I spent less time there, as I recall it had a be, a hot tub area and there may have been a fireplace. I think in the room there was also a set of stairs. I'm pretty certain that I got to the room through land and not by swimming as some people talk about going to the beach via because until yesterday the only times I've been in the water was once when I was in the aquarium and discovered I didn't know how to go down in the water (that's what my first post was about) and once when fell into the water by accident at the dam street.

Anyhow, sorry for the long, convoluted post and thanks for reading this, assuming you've made it this far. As I said I'm just really curious to see if anyone knows where I was and how I got there. Take care, hope to see you in-world.

Ashley
Cindy_G
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:25:41 AM(UTC)

You were probably accessing the beachs from oasis which is in the alley
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
Ashley_Lynne
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:43:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Wow - thanks for the quick reply cindyG. I think you're probably right. I do recall being in them.

Ash