Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
I do realize this question has probably been asked a million times..........
Sssssuxxyyyyy
#1 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 11:31:06 AM(UTC)

But, I am wanting to know how to create textures. I have photo shop and one of the things I am not real clear on is how to create an alpha channel. Does anyone know where I can get step by step intructions on creating textures? Thank you very much.Smile
Brenda_Jean
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 4:59:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
There used to be a mesh or grid lay out or what ever they call it. That you could download and from there i think you start making textures but i have looked and asked this bace question my self and i get nothing no awnsers, If you find out please let me know
Phantori
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 2:36:07 PM(UTC)

you might try the secondlife patterns, just do a search for them, dunno if they will work the same though. as for making alpha textures <and lol i'm still waiting on the client to download> but you should be able to just do a transparent layer and save it as a .tga or .png, i normally suggest tga, but like i said, i'm still waiting on it to download so i'm not sure what they use in here. As for actually creating alpha channels your best bet would be to just look up an online photoshop tutorial, there are plenty out there.

I hope this helps xD