Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Holding Hands
DJ_BigTex_CML
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:45:18 PM(UTC)

Medals:
There should be a way to hold hands and walk with someone, that way when you move from rlc street to Alley you wont lose them, and it will look good to, Also need another color added for the ones that are gay, so they dont get mixed up and upset someone. During sex need a new list for they man, LIke take it all, swallow dont spit, stuff that turns a girl on.
Grey___
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:33:48 PM(UTC)

Indeed, holding hads would be cool, not only for not loosing the person you are with but also is is kinda romantic.

What I always do when I go from place A to place be and we decide to walk the streets is when I think we landed in a different dim, then I just right click on my friend in the friendslist. If the goto (avatar or region) is available then that meens we are not in the same dim and I use goto avatar.

Anoher color for gays, well I dont know. when I start a conversation with someone, I usualy check there profile to see what they are about.

P.S. I think the suggestion forum is the more appropricate place for this post

BigTex001 wrote:
There should be a way to hold hands and walk with someone, that way when you move from rlc street to Alley you wont lose them, and it will look good to, Also need another color added for the ones that are gay, so they dont get mixed up and upset someone. During sex need a new list for they man, LIke take it all, swallow dont spit, stuff that turns a girl on.

You ! can help fight childhood cancer and help cure many other diseases

The poor complain;
they always do,
But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all,
At least to all who matter

It is not about left or right, it is about right or wrong.
BabYLuV_fi03
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:42:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I think there really should be a "holding hands"...i agree to Greyhat_Snatch that it is romantic, and that u wont lose a person...but also, it will drive unwanted people away..i mean, it will show that you're with someone or already taken..It simply says.." F*** Off ,we're together!!!" Peace! ;-P
Spennyt0_BWG
#4 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2008 5:50:54 AM(UTC)

hi I posted this item in june witha poll to see how many people agreed or dissagreed with sugestion if you look in the sugestions forum you will see most people agreed with me please look & post replys to my post to bring it to the attention of anybody who looks at them