Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
24 Pages«<7891011>»
How to age verify
_Trixie_
#161 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:29:12 AM(UTC)

CutePrincess_WCA wrote:
Ok, now that I uploaded my ID, like tara says on her post. Where does my ID upload to. and how would I know
if i have been age verified.Smile

you'll get an email confirming that you're age verified. could take a few days.
Patrick19871208
#162 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:28:48 AM(UTC)

I sent my id already and they asked again to provide another one,i sent but no answer yet!and now i cannot add my photos on my profile,can somebody tell me why and when it could be age verified?
Thanks a lot.
_Trixie_
#163 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:39:33 AM(UTC)

Patrick19871208 wrote:
I sent my id already and they asked again to provide another one,i sent but no answer yet!and now i cannot add my photos on my profile,can somebody tell me why and when it could be age verified?
Thanks a lot.

Sometimes they do ask for a second ID. They're probably just busy and will get to you in whatever order you submitted it. It can take a few days sometimes.
As for uploading your pics, that's a known issue that has been going on for a few days now. There's more info on it in the tech support board.
wildabeast
#164 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:28:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Can anyone tell me what the point to age verification is?

I've heard that since I pay with a credit card through CCBill that I don't need to age verify.
Is that true?

I have a yellow VIP symbol on my profile picture compared to a blue one that I see on others.
Is there a difference between the two?
Cindy_G
#165 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:13:34 PM(UTC)

wildabeast wrote:

I've heard that since I pay with a credit card through CCBill that I don't need to age verify.
Is that true?

I have a yellow VIP symbol on my profile picture compared to a blue one that I see on others.

if u pay through credit card you don't need to age verify, that is the age verification. You do have a blue tag
on your profile but they use yellow ones on the social center page
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
Patrick19871208
#166 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 5:02:42 AM(UTC)

I read that somebody waited for the age verifiction almost 2 month and still no answer yet////O_O , does it happen like that.I'm so confused!!! Cos i also already waited for 3 days,still cannot enter the game.How I want to go back!! When can I go back???? ~~~~(>_<Wink~~~~
_Trixie_
#167 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 6:08:44 AM(UTC)

Patrick19871208 wrote:
I read that somebody waited for the age verifiction almost 2 month and still no answer yet////O_O , does it happen like that.I'm so confused!!! Cos i also already waited for 3 days,still cannot enter the game.How I want to go back!! When can I go back???? ~~~~(>_<Wink~~~~

you can enter as a basic. my age verification took a week. just be patient, they'll get to it.
Patrick19871208
#168 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 6:26:20 AM(UTC)

enter as a basic?no,I cannot enter at all! they said you acount has been banned,you need age verifiction,and i saw :''acount ban ends; NEVER!'' what is that?
_Trixie_
#169 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 6:29:38 AM(UTC)

Patrick19871208 wrote:
enter as a basic?no,I cannot enter at all! they said you acount has been banned,you need age verifiction,and i saw :''acount ban ends; NEVER!'' what is that?

if your account was banned, then don't post on the forums. you need to just do what they tell you in the emails. if you want to ask a question about it, send an email to worldops@utherverse.com
they will not give you info on the forums.
Patrick19871208
#170 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 8:51:23 AM(UTC)

is that true that they don't work on weekend?
wildabeast
#171 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 8:52:27 AM(UTC)

Medals:
cindyG wrote:
wildabeast wrote:

Is that true?

if u pay through credit card you don't need to age verify, that is the age verification. You do have a blue tag
on your profile but they use yellow ones on the social center page

Thanks CindyG. Wink
LillyBlossom
#172 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:45:39 PM(UTC)

I used the link to the upload page and uploaded a scanned picture of my id. Do I have to do anything else, or dose this automatically go to Customer Service to be verified? Also how long dose this take, and will I be notified when it is done?
Cindy_G
#173 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:49:39 PM(UTC)

LillyBlossom wrote:
I used the link to the upload page and uploaded a scanned picture of my id. Do I have to do anything else, or dose this automatically go to Customer Service to be verified? Also how long dose this take, and will I be notified when it is done?

should go there automatically, not sure how long but they are on the west coast so i might be a couple of hours till they

are in the office. It usually is fairly quick unless they have a large number of them. Not sure if they send out notices or not

but u will be able to tell on your social center page when it has a vip ribbon on your default pic
CindyG

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
LillyBlossom
#174 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:52:44 PM(UTC)

cindyG wrote:
LillyBlossom wrote:

should go there automatically, not sure how long but they are on the west coast so i might be a couple of hours till they

are in the office. It usually is fairly quick unless they have a large number of them. Not sure if they send out notices or not

but u will be able to tell on your social center page when it has a vip ribbon on your default pic

I didn't buy a vip though, I just want to verify my age because my friend tried to send me a gift VIP and wasn't able too. Will it still show? or not until after the vip gift is given?
Cindy_G
#175 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:56:38 PM(UTC)

LillyBlossom wrote:
cindyG wrote:
LillyBlossom wrote:

I didn't buy a vip though, I just want to verify my age because my friend tried to send me a gift VIP and wasn't able too. Will it still show? or not until after the vip gift is given?

oh no then it won't show until you are a vipSmile Smile Smile Smile hope fully they will let u know then
CindyG

Herm ALbright
LillyBlossom
#176 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:40:15 AM(UTC)

Just wanted to update they sent me an e-mail ^_^ so all set now.
Lena_
#177 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:04:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I think I read somewhere that when you are verified you will get an e-mail to the address you provided telling you if you are verified or if you are in need of more info Smile

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
xXx_candice_xXx
#178 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:46:23 PM(UTC)

Medals:
i tryd to pay with credit card and they said i need to be verified i thinks its wrong they ask for DL or PASSPORT copys it says on there site they use only reasonable protection to keep data safe not good in my eyes
Domenic36
#179 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:49:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
can i pay with my amount on the utherverse for vip my self
Lena_
#180 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:24:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
domenica37 wrote:
can i pay with my amount on the utherverse for vip my self

do you mean with your rays?
If yes then yes you can,if you can find someone to gift you VIP it will cost 350 rays for 30 days VIP,then you can just pay them back once you are VIP cos a basic member can not transfer rays. You can go thru support support@utherverse.com and and it will cost 375 rays for the 30 days VIP but if you use rays you still need to age verify

wanabeyours if you are trying to pay with a CC and it is telling you that you can contact support and ask them about it cos usually with a credit card that is the only ID you need
support@utherverse.com

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
1 user thanked Lena_ for this useful post.
Sally_Seduction on 8/24/2011(UTC)