Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Adding new clothes
DJ_Broken_Mixx
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:08:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
is there a page or topic some where that gives details how to add and save new clothes to the game. Im running windows vista! eww yuck i know had no choice... puter died on me.
lalinna
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:22:40 AM(UTC)

Hi i do not know if there is a proper tutorial and how different vista is to xp in this subject but i hope this helps and what your looking for. to download a new texture right click on it then save it to the file recommended which is in your case C:\Program Files\Utherverse Digital Inc\Utherverse 3D Client\resources\female\textures so to try it on
1. make sure your not signed in to utherverse
2. Log into your profile
3. go to the black tab entitled my profile then the sub option avatar
4, you will then see if you scroll down a title avatar propties you will then see titles with boxes to the right of them. some of these boxes will have content in others will be blank as you scroll down you should recognise that the content is what your avatar wears in the Utherverse.
5 Important to remember if you did not know when you use the customise option in Utherverse you are using textures that are in every members textures file , if you download a texture from the forum or someone's profile ONLY ! people with that file in there textures file will be able to see the texture you downloaded and are wearing in the Utherverse everyone else will see white lets say you are trying a new top they will see a white top area. Some designers send in there new textures to RLC but some do not the ones that do i guess get added to updates resolving the white problem.
6. Okay back to installing them new clothes and this is were you will have to get your own system for doing this but ill share with you mine say i downloaded a top remembering the title of it = UFUT_aha_xlacefront_aqua this is a top already in the the textures file so i usually find the item in the textures file when i have found it i right click on it then select propties, in the general tab it will say the full name of the file it will also tell you what sort of file it is most are done as png files this is important to remember very important so to install the top copy the address from the properties file into your avatars clothing torso box then the important bit remember the file type png so at the end of the file name add .png so what was UFUT_aha_xlacefront_aqua is now UFUT_aha_xlacefront_aqua.png then scroll down to the bottom of the page then save changes. enter the Utherverse you should be wearing the outfit you downloaded. hope this works give me a call if you need more help.

Lalinna.