Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
FREAKING TEXTURES
Kandyshere_TSR
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:30:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
>Sad I hate hate hate trying to use textures..i follow the instructions to a tee,even watch the video as im TRYING to apply them,i still am half naked with that silly gray sweater on when i log in....there has to be an easier way to wear all the cool clothes that im unable to wear...especially shoes...someone pleazzzzzzzz find a sure fire way for us to use these textures...pleazzzzzzzzzzzzPray .
take care !!
XENI
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:53:31 PM(UTC)

Kandyshere_TSR wrote:
>Sad I hate hate hate trying to use textures..i follow the instructions to a tee,even watch the video as im TRYING to apply them,i still am half naked with that silly gray sweater on when i log in....there has to be an easier way to wear all the cool clothes that im unable to wear...especially shoes...someone pleazzzzzzzz find a sure fire way for us to use these textures...pleazzzzzzzzzzzzPray .
take care !!

where are you getting stuck?

Kandyshere_TSR
#3 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 12:56:54 AM(UTC)

Medals:
im usually stuck logging in half naked if not all the way naked...sooooo embarrassing cuz ya know at least one guy is going to say something...lol...but really,im not sure where im getting stuck.the attachments never ever work,up untill we got the color button under the skirts ive had to wear pants or shorts or the generic 1 of 3 skirts.its soooo frustrating,now and then i get a shirt to work but most of the time i log in with the stock gray sweater. im starting to wonder if its not some setting in my puter,i have opened up security & whatever else i know to do.but grrrrr some of the clothes are so cool. ya know tho,most of the clothes i get from the forum or peoples blogs have been working...go figure.

have a great day
~*Kandyshere_tsr*~
Braxin
#4 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 2:35:57 AM(UTC)

Problems with custom textures usually happen for one of two reasons. The first, most common reason, is the texture file isn't in the right folder. The second reason is the file name in myinfo.ini (old client) or Avatar section of your profile (new 3D client) is wrong.

There is a fairly simple way to find out which problem is happening. If you can't see your custom clothing but your friends can, it means the texture file isn't in the right folder on your PC. On more than a few occasions I've not paid attention to where I was saving texture files and male textures have wound up in the female texture folder and vice versa. If neither you nor your friends can see your custom clothing it usually means the texture file name is wrong. Make sure the file name in myinfo.ini (or the Avatar section of your profile) is typed EXACTLY the same as the file name on your PC, and make sure the .png or .jpg part of the file is also there.

Hope this helps. Smile
nudistemy
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2008 2:13:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Braxin wrote:
Problems with custom textures usually happen for one of two reasons. The first, most common reason, is the texture file isn't in the right folder. The second reason is the file name in myinfo.ini (old client) or Avatar section of your profile (new 3D client) is wrong.

There is a fairly simple way to find out which problem is happening. If you can't see your custom clothing but your friends can, it means the texture file isn't in the right folder on your PC. On more than a few occasions I've not paid attention to where I was saving texture files and male textures have wound up in the female texture folder and vice versa. If neither you nor your friends can see your custom clothing it usually means the texture file name is wrong. Make sure the file name in myinfo.ini (or the Avatar section of your profile) is typed EXACTLY the same as the file name on your PC, and make sure the .png or .jpg part of the file is also there.

Hope this helps. Smile

what is the "avatar section of your profile"? where do i find that?
Outty69
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:17:19 PM(UTC)

from your home page, click on my profile..its the tab to the far right