Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Resignation
BB_Licious
#1 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2023 2:11:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I've submitted my resignation to Zaby Home Show, effective immediately. This is not a decision made lightly nor was it one made recently. I had already decided some time ago that I was leaving and now I will actualize it.

Joe_Black_JB will be replacing me as part of the ZHS management team. Joe is quite capable, and I wish him the best with the show. I will continue to support the show with Sweetpea and Joe at the management helm.

BB_Licious
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

8 users thanked BB_Licious for this useful post.
Zaby_Home_Show on 11/24/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/24/2023(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 11/24/2023(UTC), piratespam on 11/24/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/24/2023(UTC), Pytch on 11/25/2023(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 11/26/2023(UTC), Mane on 11/27/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2023 12:00:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello BB_Licious,

that's a pity to hear, but you will certainly have your valid reasons for this decision.

But now is also the time to thank you for your services, which I am very happy to do. You can be sure of my thanks, even if it sounds a bit like empty words, they are not meant that way.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish your successor the best of luck and every success.

All the best and love, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 11/25/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 11/25/2023(UTC)
elmerfudddaffy
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2023 8:45:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I wish to echo Divings words

vww://utherverse.vww/@129967/@829894
2 users thanked elmerfudddaffy for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/25/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 11/25/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2023 11:32:48 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: BB_Licious Go to Quoted Post
I've submitted my resignation to Zaby Home Show, effective immediately. This is not a decision made lightly nor was it one made recently. I had already decided some time ago that I was leaving and now I will actualize it.

Joe_Black_JB will be replacing me as part of the ZHS management team. Joe is quite capable, and I wish him the best with the show. I will continue to support the show with Sweetpea and Joe at the management helm.

BB_Licious

I would like to thank BB for her part in ZHS Management this past year. It was our first year managing it, and all I can say is it was certainly an interesting year.

BB is one of the most organized people I've worked with in RLC/UV, she created a great Google Sheet for us to keep track of everything and it has become the ZHS Bible.

We know not everyone is good with change, but we believe that the changes we tried this past year have been a great learning experience.

I know Joe_Black_JB will be an excellent addition to the ZHS Management team. He is a very talented designer, has won multiple ZHS awards, he has sponsored and judged several ZHS events. He owns and runs Fun City Plaza. He is also part of an award winning male dance team.

Joe is aware how hard it is going to be to carry on with the ZHS with our decreased population. But he is committed to keeping this iconic event alive and being a viable part of RLC/UV culture.

Personally, I love to look for that silver lining and with BB's resignation, we now have another talented designer back to enter her designs.

BB_Licious from the bottom of my heart, I wish you great success in your real life and especially all those new adventures that you can pursue in RLC/UV. Time to start a new chapter in your book. Oh yeah, we will certainly bug you for those entries to help support ZHS's continued service to the deco community that is part of RLC/UV.

hugs
pea
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
4 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 11/25/2023(UTC), Mrs_Xhris_SD_1 on 11/25/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/25/2023(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 11/26/2023(UTC)