Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
🎄⛄Winter Wonderbag⛄🎄SwagBag is Ready for Donations!
Liliyam
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 8:51:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Donations start: 23 November, 2023
Donation link: http://swagbags.utherver...p;eventId=70&itemId=

Gift claiming starts: 1 December, 2023
Gift claim link: http://swagbags.utherverse.com/WinterWonderbag23

Bag closes: 5 January, 2024
Property In Bag: Large Property 12 Vacant (#443) | Preview: vww://utherverse.vww/VWWShowcase1/@160671
3 users thanked Liliyam for this useful post.
Pytch on 11/23/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/23/2023(UTC), Loki_CDA_DGBL on 11/23/2023(UTC)
Sweet_Simona_7
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 12:34:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
the link (url) for Donations is not working Confused

greetings
Simona
DarkLadyJADE
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 12:43:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Try this link: http://swagbags.utherver...eventId%3D70%26itemId%3D
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
2 users thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/23/2023(UTC), Sweet_Simona_7 on 11/25/2023(UTC)
Sweet_Simona_7
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 12:56:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Danke ty very much, this is working well
Simona
1 user thanked Sweet_Simona_7 for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/23/2023(UTC)
Pytch
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 12:58:53 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Sweet_Simona_7 Go to Quoted Post
the link (url) for Donations is not working Confused

greetings
Simona

http://swagbags.utherver...#?tab=Bag&eventId=70
Can't get into RLC/UV? Look on the Utherverse Discord server. Here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/2zzfVJYSWA
The Uthers Discord (Crypto etc): https://discord.gg/tnsAsBvZ
2 users thanked Pytch for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/23/2023(UTC), Sweet_Simona_7 on 11/25/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#6 Posted : Friday, December 08, 2023 10:13:59 PM(UTC)

Medals:

With these thoughts and the photo of an old siding
on a very cold winter morning,
the track ending far before the sun,
I would like to make a start and hope
that there are others who would like
to say the same as I am now:

Thank you to all the dear donors of all the good gifts
with which you enrich our lives at RLC.

Many can nag, but unfortunately only a few say thank you.

May we all remember a little more in future
that behind every avatar is a person,
that behind every donor is also a person,
but one who has given his or her own free time
for the good of us all.

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
AutumnRoseRed on 12/9/2023(UTC), Loki_CDA_DGBL on 12/10/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 1:01:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Congratulations, community,

roughly 230 users have not managed to find a single word of thanks with their two hands and a flashlight in what is now more than 24 hours.

Great! Super! Absolute and ultimate top ..... of thoughtlessness, lack of gratitude and ... I'm sorry for you, but there's no other way to describe it: pure egomania!

The only post in this regard came from another donor.

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
1 user thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 12/10/2023(UTC)
ByPerseus_Design
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 2:56:29 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: divingA_WnC Go to Quoted Post
Congratulations, community,

roughly 230 users have not managed to find a single word of thanks with their two hands and a flashlight in what is now more than 24 hours.

Great! Super! Absolute and ultimate top ..... of thoughtlessness, lack of gratitude and ... I'm sorry for you, but there's no other way to describe it: pure egomania!

The only post in this regard came from another donor.

Thanks to Diving and the other designers who took the time to donate great content for the winter bag.

By the way, the Large Property 12 Vacant (#443) has the possibility of raising the floor to y= 50000, which gives us greater possibilities for creating new layouts in addition to the one proposed by the winterbag.

A great end to the year, everyone. An incredible Christmas and a spectacular 2024.

Hugs

Perseus

LINK TO SHOWROOM (LAYOUT) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@1711585
LINK TO STORE (FURNITURE) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@181491/furniture_showroom
LINK TO HOUSE OF PERSEUS (FASHION DESIGN) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@142629/maison#entrance
MY CLOTHING CATALOGUE ====>>>>> https://www.utherverse.c...earch.aspx?mid=104451832
MY RADIO STATION - ATLANTIS MUSIC HALL ====>>>>> https://byperseus.wixsite.com/radio

1 user thanked ByPerseus_Design for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/10/2023(UTC)
Sexxy_Angie
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 7:03:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank to everyone who donated to the swagbag.
3 users thanked Sexxy_Angie for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 12/10/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 12/10/2023(UTC), AutumnRoseRed on 12/11/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 8:25:33 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I've noticed something different in the swag, it may have been there a long time, I just happened to notice it today. Could we get some clarification on this type of donation.

What is the "WebLink" supposed to be used when selecting the donation type?

I've seen some that invite you to their showroom, but that is all. Just the link to their showroom. It appears that it is just another way to advertise their goods and/or services.

Looking at the page if you are going to be donating something to the swag, there is a small blurb about some of the other donation type, but I don't see anything about "WebLink". So was wondering when this option is to be used.

On another note, there are a lot of really nice things that were donated, thank you so much to all that donated.
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
3 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 12/10/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 12/10/2023(UTC), Dernhelm on 12/10/2023(UTC)
Oak_DeMod
#11 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 1:46:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Its that time of year again ........ Merry Christmas everyone

And a big shout out and big ''Thank you'' to all these good people who spent time, effort and rays to provide RLC members with some awesome gifts for the festive period and beyond.

Give them all some support and recognition and visit their sites / workshops / showrooms for other items that they make and offer to members of the RLC family

Cheers guys and hopes see you all next year too

Oak_DeMod
1 user thanked Oak_DeMod for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/10/2023(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#12 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 4:48:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I would like to thank all that donated their goods as a gift to the members of the community. To those who put in a bunch of coupons and links I personally don't see that as in line with the spirit of giving which the swagbag was intended. However that crap made the bag so apparently it's okay to represent the hardship of some sellers on the site even when the bag is suppose to be a happy fun filled gifting experience.
2 users thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
Dernhelm on 12/10/2023(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 12/10/2023(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#13 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 7:12:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: ASultryWmn Go to Quoted Post
I would like to thank all that donated their goods as a gift to the members of the community. To those who put in a bunch of coupons and links I personally don't see that as in line with the spirit of giving which the swagbag was intended. However that crap made the bag so apparently it's okay to represent the hardship of some sellers on the site even when the bag is suppose to be a happy fun filled gifting experience.

Well I put links in, but if you click on my donations you'll find urls of the props i put together as a bedroom set for the fine community but as with everything you dont need to use them if you have issues with them, it makes no difference to me Smile
1 user thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/11/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#14 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 7:30:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Xo_Mj_oX Go to Quoted Post

Well I put links in, but if you click on my donations you'll find urls of the props i put together as a bedroom set for the fine community but as with everything you dont need to use them if you have issues with them, it makes no difference to me Smile

Hello decoration friend,

don't think too much about the post you quoted. They are the more or less remarkable sayings of a person who I have never seen donate even a toothpick.

I have seen your props, they are definitely made with quality and understanding, unfortunately not my taste, but that is more my personal matter. I certainly don't meet the taste of every person with my gifts either.

If I did, I would be teaching theology at the Sorbonne University in Paris. Grin

Nevertheless, as a donor you are certainly as welcome as anyone else ThumpUp and deserve the same thanks and respect as everyone else. Cool

Kind regards, merry christmas, divingA

1 user thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 12/11/2023(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#15 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 8:09:16 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: divingA_WnC Go to Quoted Post

Hello decoration friend,

don't think too much about the post you quoted. They are the more or less remarkable sayings of a person who I have never seen donate even a toothpick.

I have seen your props, they are definitely made with quality and understanding, unfortunately not my taste, but that is more my personal matter. I certainly don't meet the taste of every person with my gifts either.

If I did, I would be teaching theology at the Sorbonne University in Paris. Grin

Nevertheless, as a donor you are certainly as welcome as anyone else ThumpUp and deserve the same thanks and respect as everyone else. Cool

Merry Christmas DivingA Smile

I had a thread where i used to donate a lot in the forums as I enjoyed making stuff, but its things like people criticising others for donating items that reminds me why its been years since i last posted in here and why it'll probably be years before i bother again
1 user thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/11/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#16 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 9:14:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Merry Christmas DivingA Smile

I had a thread where i used to donate a lot in the forums as I enjoyed making stuff, but its things like people criticising others for donating items that reminds me why its been years since i last posted in here and why it'll probably be years before i bother again

Hello Xo_Mj_oX,

I see your point more clearly than I would wish. I too have been on the verge of throwing in the towel and thinking to the community, "Why don't you make your own presents if you can do better?"

The constant 24/7 complaining can really get on your nerves sometimes, but even worse than that is the absolute lack of gratitude.

But if we allow ourselves to be intimidated or put off by it, does that make the situation any better? Certainly not. So let's both always take the first step, even if it's hard sometimes.

ASultryWmn
#17 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 2:56:49 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Clarification I'm not speaking of those who actually made a donation. I'm speaking to those who threw in a bunch of pictures and links to say look what I did you wanna buy it. And just for the record No I did not put in the bag. I'm not a Deco person. However I have donated extremely generously to members and some causes in the community. I never ask for recognition for such. As I don't feel a need to broadcast and
be praised for the substantial amount of rays given without hesitation all over the site, as someone who helped and some cases even carried for months so they could meet their bills and stay in business. So to those who would jump at the opportunity to say I never gave you are very wrong and need to just fk off and go put up some more ugly ass textures and maps for people laugh at. While i'm at it there is a grotesque pucker up picture all over the site the next time I see it glaring at me, I'm gonna turn my naked ass up it and snap that picture of it kissing my ass.

Yeah I'll say it again Putting links to go buy something or just show off what you made is a pretty shitty thing to do when the spirit of the bag is gifting especially at Christmas. Now if your feelings got hurt you must be one of the offenders, and of course you know I don't give a rats crack, Lets hope you learned from your mistake.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 12/11/2023(UTC)