Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Coming Soon! 2023 Winter/Christmas ZHS Deco Contest & Master The Master Mini Deco Challenge!
Zaby_Home_Show
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2023 11:05:29 AM(UTC)

The 2023 Winter/Christmas Zaby Home Show contest is coming!

We are really excited to see what submissions you all have for this season, and can't wait to see!

Entries will be accepted November 10th through November 24th. Judging will be from November 25th through
December 8th. Following that, the winner's announcement party will Saturday, December 16th from 3pm Est.-5pm Est.
at Holiday Traditions.

Our Platinum sponsor for Winter/Christmas show is Holiday Traditions. We have some Gold sponsors and a Silver sponsor but still taking sponsorships.

Judges to be announced soon!

"Master The Master" Mini Deco Challenge

Entries will be accepted November 10th through November 24th. Judging will be from November 25th through
December 8th. Following that, the winner's announcement party will Saturday, December 16th from 3pm Est.-5pm Est.
at Holiday Traditions.

For more information on what the "Master The Master" Mini Deco Challenge entails, please check out the blog about
it on the Zaby_Home_Show profile, here.

Judges:

Sponsor for MTM
TBD
TBD
4 users thanked Zaby_Home_Show for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 10/29/2023(UTC), Sweetpea on 10/29/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/6/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/7/2023(UTC)
Zaby_Home_Show
#2 Posted : Friday, November 03, 2023 8:16:07 AM(UTC)

Hi everyone!

Our judges for the Winter/Christmas Zaby Home Show will be:

Sweetpea
BB_Licious
Joe_Black_JB
MRS_Chya_SFK_DRV
Jonash_Novo
Raydor_Deco_CWLF

We are still looking for our Master The Master sponsor and challenger, as well as accepting a few more Gold and/or Silver sponsors (500r and 250r, respectively).

We are looking forward to seeing to see what new and exciting Winter and Christmas designs are submitted this year!

3 users thanked Zaby_Home_Show for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 11/3/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/6/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/7/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#3 Posted : Monday, November 06, 2023 4:36:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Wow it is so hard to believe that the Winter/Christmas Zaby Home Show is almost here.

This was always my favorite one to judge. I am looking forward to seeing all the amazing designs.

Remember we also have a couple of special categories for Fall/Halloween being we had to cancel that show.

If you are interested in entering, check out the Zaby_Home_Show profile on how to enter.

Hope to see many of your designs!
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
3 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 11/6/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/7/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 11/7/2023(UTC)
BB_Licious
#4 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2023 8:51:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Entries start tonight! I hope everyone is ready!
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

2 users thanked BB_Licious for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 11/10/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/11/2023(UTC)
Mr_NYDon
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 8:19:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Where do we find the entry form? or has that changed also?
Manequin
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 8:41:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mr_NYDon Go to Quoted Post
Where do we find the entry form? or has that changed also?

On the Zaby_home_show profile. On their blog is a link to the entry form.
1 user thanked Manequin for this useful post.
Mr_NYDon on 11/11/2023(UTC)
BB_Licious
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 10:26:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Slight snafu on the entry form this morning, this is entirely my fault but it is now open for entries... and I deeply apologize for the oversight.

Entry form can be found here: https://uthertools.site/ZHS/ZHSentryform.php

List of categories can be found on the Zaby_Home_Show blog found here:

https://www.utherverse.c...mp;BlogOwnerId=104903497

Entry fees should be sent to the Zaby_Home_Show profile, found here:

https://www.utherverse.c....aspx?MemberID=104903497

If you are making multiple entries and paid your entry fees all in one transaction, just
paste the same bank transaction in the top line. Also note that we are not taking any
written entries, they all must be entered via the entry form.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

3 users thanked BB_Licious for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/11/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/11/2023(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 11/12/2023(UTC)
Channy
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2023 8:25:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Just a little heads up on the bulltins that zabyshow puts out...latest as of 5 days ago..

The schedule link still pointing to the wrong seasons blog with the wrong categories and information.
Our showroom:

vww://utherverse.vww/@141443/showroom
2 users thanked Channy for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 11/12/2023(UTC), Sweetpea on 11/12/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2023 1:41:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Channy Go to Quoted Post
Just a little heads up on the bulltins that zabyshow puts out...latest as of 5 days ago..

The schedule link still pointing to the wrong seasons blog with the wrong categories and information.

Thanks Channy, we will get that fixed
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
1 user thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/12/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2023 3:56:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
As I'm working on gifts for Holiday Traditions, deco'ing my barn at the Christmas Market that Naomi_BHD has every year and filling my Christmas showroom with new stuff and listening to Christmas carols at the same time. Now I just need to bake some Christmas cookies... Grin Grin

I don't do much Christmas decorating at home in real life, just a Charlie Brown tree and a nativity that sits under it. But doing all of this makes me want to take the rest of my Christmas decorations from storage and going crazy. Grin Grin

I'm getting more and more excited to see the entries for the Winter/Christmas Zaby Home Show. I even have my Christmas outfit picked out for judging.
2 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 11/14/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/16/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2023 4:52:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Only 6 days left to enter the Winter/Christmas Zaby Home Show.

Remember even if you entered previously and didn't come in first place you can still re-enter that same property again.

1 user thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 11/19/2023(UTC)
ByPerseus_Design
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 5:45:32 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Sweetpea Go to Quoted Post

Remember even if you entered previously and didn't come in first place you can still re-enter that same property again.

Good morning!

I'm going to leave this question here because it could be someone else's question.

One question: is the Fuck HUT Interior property considered vww or zaby?

Hugs

Perseus

LINK TO SHOWROOM (LAYOUT) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@1711585
LINK TO STORE (FURNITURE) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@181491/furniture_showroom
LINK TO HOUSE OF PERSEUS (FASHION DESIGN) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@142629/maison#entrance
MY CLOTHING CATALOGUE ====>>>>> https://www.utherverse.c...earch.aspx?mid=104451832
MY RADIO STATION - ATLANTIS MUSIC HALL ====>>>>> https://byperseus.wixsite.com/radio

2 users thanked ByPerseus_Design for this useful post.
Zaby_Home_Show on 11/19/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/19/2023(UTC)
Channy
#13 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 8:37:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Its a Zaby.
Our showroom:

3 users thanked Channy for this useful post.
Zaby_Home_Show on 11/19/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/19/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/19/2023(UTC)
Zaby_Home_Show
#14 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 11:05:21 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Perseus_EUsword Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sweetpea Go to Quoted Post

Good morning!

I'm going to leave this question here because it could be someone else's question.

One question: is the Fuck HUT Interior property considered vww or zaby?

Hugs

Perseus

If you go to the Properties Catalog and click on Zaby you can see the properties that fall into the Zaby Category

These properties are listed there that doesn't include Zaby in their name, but would be considered a Zaby.

Modern Apartment 1
Aquaroom
City Apartment 2
Fuck Hut Interior
Loft Bedroom
Modern Apartment 2
Modern Apartment 4
Modern Apartment 6
Modern Home 1
Modern Home 2
Modern Home 3
Qube Condo
Ranch Home
Rustic Home
The Street

I'm not really sure why these properties are considered a Zaby, but this is how UV/RLC have them listed. I do believe that these have been submitted as VWW but if we catch it we would send an email advising that we updated the category.

Unfortunately, we do miss this at times but we try to be diligent in making sure things are in the correct category Zaby vs VWW. An example of something that we would update would be if you entered something like Best Christmas Zaby but it is actually VWW property so we would update it to Best Christmas VWW.

The change would have to have the same category name in Zaby or VWW for us to change it. If there isn't a like category then we would leave it as it is.

I know this is a bit confusing at times, but there are so many gray areas when it comes to which, either a Zaby vs VWW category.

Hope this helps.

ZHS
2 users thanked Zaby_Home_Show for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 11/19/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/19/2023(UTC)
Channy
#15 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 11:20:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The asked for property "Fuck hug interior" you can tell is a Zaby for a couple of reasons...

1. You can set it as a default zaby

2. its under the Zaby category when you rent it.
Our showroom:

ByPerseus_Design on 11/19/2023(UTC), Sweetpea on 11/19/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/19/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 12:07:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Channy Go to Quoted Post
The asked for property "Fuck hug interior" you can tell is a Zaby for a couple of reasons...

1. You can set it as a default zaby

2. its under the Zaby category when you rent it.

Thanks Channy

I knew it was under the Zaby Category when it is rented, but I didn't know that it could be set as a default zaby.

That is really good information to know. I'm not in world at the moment, but do you know if that holds true with the other ones that fall in the Zaby Category in the property catalog that don't specifically state it is a zaby?

oops ... I meant to post this under the Zaby_Home_Show profile ... oh well either way thank you for the information. It is very much appreciated.

This is one of the things I personally love about the deco community, there is so much information out there and all you have to do is ask and someone will know the answer.

I will create something to put this information in The Learning Center about the property types, and why they are under that category.

Do you know if the pop cap is the same on these properties with a max of 5 or is the max pop cap for these properties higher?
2 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 11/19/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/19/2023(UTC)
Channy
#17 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2023 12:25:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I think as long as it is in the list of zaby property it just have to be a "zaby", They have made a mess of the list by adding properties thats really not a zaby...a true zaby you can set as a default zaby. But if its in the zaby list its..."a zaby" Smile
Also remember the showroom Zabys are also zabys, and not VWW, some of those has been judged as vww before Smile

Just added some notes on some I have looked at

Aquaroom (can set standard)
Fuck Hut Interior (can set standard)

Loft Bedroom
Do note this is in at least two different versions..this is NOT a original zaby...this in zaby list was added cause people was complaining about price on loft bedroom..so they added one there too, and by doing that they help make the confusion about zaby and vww more complete..so now its this and a business version...same one just different template numbers.

All below i belive is added from former lists like rude and such, The street is an example that seems to just been tossed there since was from same place.

Qube Condo
Ranch Home
Rustic Home
The Street

There is also alot of properties thats not available to rent any more.
Our showroom:

Sweetpea on 11/20/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/20/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/21/2023(UTC)
Mr_Traditions
#18 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2023 5:52:58 PM(UTC)

3 users thanked Mr_Traditions for this useful post.
Sweetpea on 11/20/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/20/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/21/2023(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 12:30:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have a entry forms question please.What is a 'RLC Bank Transaction ID for entry'? this my name or a bank account?...what is this? confusing.

Do I submit a same entry form for each entry?

Steve
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

Zaby_Home_Show
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 3:19:41 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MrStevenNorth Go to Quoted Post
I have a entry forms question please.What is a 'RLC Bank Transaction ID for entry'? this my name or a bank account?...what is this? confusing.

Do I submit a same entry form for each entry?

Steve

That is your ray transfer info, which is found on your social center profile transaction list.

You can pay for each entry separately or in one lump. If you pay for it separately just copy and paste each individual transaction per that specific entry. If you just pay in one lump for all the entries, just copy and paste that same transaction in each field. You don't have to break it down if it is in a lump.