Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
I am looking for a DJ, various genres, MAINLY themes, different days/times
EMP_Reldra_CNV
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2023 6:39:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Good EveningSmile

I am looking for a DJ, or 2 as we have such varied events at varied times.

I have had some difficulty, even after spelling out clearly how the music at our clubs work and the DJ giving a resounding YES, that they can do it.
We do 80s, Goth, hard rock, country, pop,dance, disco. We may do something else tomorrow. We have many venues.

We have full on theme parties: I may send a lot of songs for a theme with url and convert if you request- for a 3 hr gig, you pick the rest based on the theme.
We have genre clubs: I send maybe 8 songs. You pick from 10-15 bands over their entire career or just pick the rest, depending on the club.

As time goes by, you would be more involved in picking what is on the playlist if you so desire. I would prefer that, believe me!

You should have the ability to refuse requests that fully do not match: ie: No 5 Finger Death Punch in the 80s-90s Pop Christmas venue. You should be able to make a few announcements during the event, though owners do most in purple.

If you are reliable, I build expansive DJ booths with your image. You are able to promote clubs you work at on days you are not working for us and are not in direct competition. We promote you extensively in every club.

Most DJs will do a little spam or mailing of bullys beforehand, to promote not just the club, but themselves. Your image appears on the bully.

Reliability, having Skype and being able to follow the playlist paramaters per club are the most important.

We start new events after next weekend as we are on a break. If you are interested, mail Qn_Reldra_GNV I am interviewing DJs on May 6 and 7 in the afternoon or evening.

tySmile))
rock on!!!