Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
staying in a club
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2023 1:42:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I go to a club lately and it loads but the ppl are all white and after a few minutes I get booted. log back in go to club does it again why all of a sudden am i having this problem it sure is maddening when this is happening most of the time now. I have done a repair rebooted my puter and it is still happening

thank you

RAY_OF_SUNSHINE
1 user thanked Prncs_ROS_CNV for this useful post.
Jasmine_WtF on 5/23/2023(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2023 10:23:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: RAY_OF_SUNSHINE Go to Quoted Post
I go to a club lately and it loads but the ppl are all white and after a few minutes I get booted. log back in go to club does it again why all of a sudden am i having this problem it sure is maddening when this is happening most of the time now. I have done a repair rebooted my puter and it is still happening

thank you

RAY_OF_SUNSHINE

Have you tried going into your settings and lowering your texture detail sometimes this will help with the white avatars.
2 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE on 4/20/2023(UTC), Hot_Roxy on 4/21/2023(UTC)
Debbie_Tan
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2023 2:47:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: RAY_OF_SUNSHINE Go to Quoted Post

thank you

RAY_OF_SUNSHINE

There's probably a prop, a texture or more than one of either that your computer won't load. I've seen this several times. I just kept trying on one till I got in and saw the textures that didn't want to load.
"Built into each of us is a little calculator that can make judgments that will never appear on a piece of paper. And sometimes you know something's right, you can't prove it to anybody, or you know something's wrong. Little ethical circuit breakers you carry around inside...so I go with my instinct."

Honorable General Colin Powell
Born: April 5, 1937, Harlem, New York, NY
Died: October 18, 2021, Walter Reed, Bethesda, MD

T2T, St. Jude, Back the Blue, The Dream Foundation, Make-A-Wish
aangel_l
#4 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2023 9:45:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
you failed to mention whether your pc was built with XP or whether it's a laptop or both. try lowering the number of avs that it will register. when I first joined Rlc this was common. If I tried to change clothes in a club I would get booted no matter what my settings. The pc I own now is a high-power gaming pc and I still get ghost in trans. Let's face it the avatars in rlc are not that detailed. In FF14 I can appear in a place with 100 avs all a lot more detailed then RLC. Not one ghost ever. If I put too much movement in a zaby I will get so slowed down I can't deco. Some of it is your fault but a lot of it is outdated programming from rlc. In all fairness RLC built a field and nobody came. CURIO. Go to settings and lower a few things. If it persists you either live with it or get a video card.
FieldHick_USMC
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2023 5:34:03 PM(UTC)

Medals:
If you crash and come back and all of the avis are white, then you will need to clear your Utherverse texture cache. Open a Run window and type in %TEMP%\UtherverseCache . Open the folder there, and scroll down to the bottom. Move the XML file to your desktop and then delete everything else in that folder, then move the file back.

I've had excellent success with my computer after running NTCore's 4GB Patch on the Utherverse game executable. I no longer crash when I get over a certain number of avis. However, this past week the servers have been unstable for some reason so I had some issues staying on.

BTW I run on an RTX 3070 and i7-11700K. Used to have all sorts of graphics glitches until I ran that "patch".