Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Help for new people
Juliette_Bridges
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:22:39 AM(UTC)

I was hoping some one could answer a few questions for me. I'm a newcomer and have looked through the forums but could not find what I'm looking for. It's probably me and the answers are obvious but I''m a bit stuck.

Firstly I have heard of Red Light Center and Virtual Vancouver, is this place made up of other places, how do I get to them? I started in a club with showers do I need to go though doors to get to each one or is their a quick way?

Secondly I was wondering if two women could have sex here? I read that different places have different rules. I'm sorry if place is not the right word.

Lastly when I see general chat is that the people near me or the aviators currently displayed or just anyone in the place I am in? Do I just click on some one and press the chat icon?

I'm enjoying this experience but I would have liked some more help for new people.
sweetlikechoc
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2007 9:20:24 AM(UTC)

Hi there welcome �Firstly � Let me start off by saying � there is a Welcome Centre �situated on the main street of RLC � with Guides in there that will help you with your questions �and also give you a Tour of RLC. But most people will be glad to answer your questions.

Red Light Centre �and Virtual Vancouver are two seperate places � Virtual Vancover is an add on a whole new world� that can be �accessed through the transport centre �via one of the portals.

Yes two women can have sex here � but you Both have to be VIP's to participate.

When you see speech in General Chat �it is the avitars that you can see that are in your area talking although some may be round a corner or on a roof   also some may be in PM  ( Private Chat ). If you are a VIP �you can click on a avitar to conduct a PM , but it is always a good thing to ask them first in General Chat.

Hope this helps Have fun . Wink

Juliette_Bridges
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:12:26 AM(UTC)

Thank you sweetlikechoc that was very helpful
_MHB_
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:45:46 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Um yeah what Sweet said  :D

Also, there are slightly different rules in Red Light Center and Virtual Vancouver.

You can access RLC rules here: http://www.redlightcenter.com/rules.asp

And the Virtual Vancouver rules here: http://www.virtual-vanco....com/rulesofconduct.html