Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
monday 2/6/23 problems
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#1 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2023 4:20:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I got into rlc about 3pm est had to run an errand. came back and now I cant get in at all. Is there a problem or is it just me. it either gets stuck on initalizing orloading avatar then it will poof. tried a repair and it is telling me repair temporially unavailable. what should i do HELP
Dial_Tone
#2 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2023 4:53:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: RAY_OF_SUNSHINE Go to Quoted Post
I got into rlc about 3pm est had to run an errand. came back and now I cant get in at all. Is there a problem or is it just me. it either gets stuck on initalizing orloading avatar then it will poof. tried a repair and it is telling me repair temporially unavailable. what should i do HELP

The fact that you are getting a message saying that repair is unavailable means it can't find the repair/patch server.

I've just completed a repair to check that it is working.

This suggests that for whatever reason, your computer is unable to connect to the server. This could be caused by a number of things, such as a DNS problem, or a firewall, an issue with your internet provider, or even an issue somewhere on the internet preventing you from reaching the servers.

Try clearing your DNS cache (Google can help you with this if you are not sure how).

If you are using a VPN to connect, try disconnecting and reconnecting your VPN.

Also try rebooting your internet modem/router to clear any faulty DNS information it may have stored.

If you are using a firewall or security software on your computer, check to make sure it is not blocking the connection. Sometimes these types of programs receive updates which affect the internet sites you can access. You may need to add exceptions for "utherverse.com" and "redlightcenter.com" to prevent your firewall from blocking access to those. Again, Google can help you with this, based on your particular security software.

Whatever the cause, it certainly appears to be internet connection related. Something is preventing you from connecting to Utherverse's game servers. (Note: Most web browsers these days have their own method of handling DNS internally, known as DNS over http, and often can access sites that would be blocked by other things. So being able to log in to your profile or the forums would not rule out a DNS or other type of issue.)

"The cavalry ain't comin' until the man with the radio tells 'em to." - Dial Tone

Send Profile Message

4 users thanked Dial_Tone for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE on 2/6/2023(UTC), Never_Lost on 2/6/2023(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 2/6/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 2/7/2023(UTC)