Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how to dive off a diving board
DJ_Shadow_VfB
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 3:20:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
i just put a diving board prop as i want to know how you can make your avatar bounce off of it can some one help me please hagd ty
1 user thanked DJ_Shadow_VfB for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 8/12/2022(UTC)
Sweetpea
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 4:54:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
KING_SHADOW_VfB;1693608 wrote:
i just put a diving board prop as i want to know how you can make your avatar bounce off of it can some one help me please hagd ty

Check out The Learning Center

vww://utherverse.vww/@33462/@1590226

There are direction on how to make a trampoline, it uses the diving board script. You would just need to substitute the props I used to make the trampoline with the diving board.

These are the trampoline directions I have there.

Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
3 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 8/11/2022(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 8/12/2022(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 8/12/2022(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#3 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2022 12:43:28 AM(UTC)

From rough memory (meds cause me short term memory problems) but think I used to make two diving boards in the exact same place. One solid (and collidable) with no script and visible. Then one invisible and with the bouncy bouncy script (think it was divingboard.ani or something similar in the State Tab). So you can walk/run on the visible board and the invisible lets you jump and dive in off the visible if you follow me. You may have to make the invisible one slightly above the solid visible one. Don't go invisible until it's all lined up and working properly, invisiblity can be set in the State Tab.

Rieder
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Sweetpea on 8/12/2022(UTC), ASultryWmn on 8/14/2022(UTC), DarkLadyJADE on 8/14/2022(UTC)
Sweetpea
#4 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2022 3:04:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The_Black_Rieder;1693615 wrote:
From rough memory (meds cause me short term memory problems) but think I used to make two diving boards in the exact same place. One solid (and collidable) with no script and visible. Then one invisible and with the bouncy bouncy script (think it was divingboard.ani or something similar in the State Tab). So you can walk/run on the visible board and the invisible lets you jump and dive in off the visible if you follow me. You may have to make the invisible one slightly above the solid visible one. Don't go invisible until it's all lined up and working properly, invisiblity can be set in the State Tab.

Rieder

It's been awhile since I used the diving board ani in the state tab, but if I remember correctly that just makes the diving board bounce. I will test it out and if it works that you can also still jump on it, I'll add that technique to The Learning Center.
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
1 user thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 8/12/2022(UTC)