Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Props clip board< Copy and paste?
BobcatSS
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 05, 2021 3:31:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
so I see how to copy or clip board a prop in one zaby, where do I paste in props in another zaby to use it?

ty
rolichan
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 05, 2021 5:36:55 PM(UTC)

if i'm reading your question right, you can't. you can't copy (clone) a prop in one property then paste it into a different property. you would have to recreate the prop. you could copy the link to the texture if one was used, then paste that into the script of the recreated prop in the different property... but you shouldn't do that if the prop you're wanting to copy came from a purchased layout - i'm pretty sure that's spelled out in the layout purchase terms

does that help at all?
1 user thanked rolichan for this useful post.
DonNY55 on 12/6/2021(UTC)
1TOOCOOL
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 8:33:53 PM(UTC)

Its simple....just put it in your chatbox , do your jump, then copy and paste it in your prop.. Hope this helps..
Paul_FW
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2022 4:22:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:
1TOOCOOL;1690766 wrote:
Its simple....just put it in your chatbox , do your jump, then copy and paste it in your prop.. Hope this helps..

That would be copying a texture not a Prop as the OP asked.
You can not copy a prop, into another template, whats the point, you can copy its settings onto a clipboard and recreate it, that's about all that can be done!
Thats the exact method of how people rip off textures and copy properties!

Some of them also team up and sit on Skype, one reading out settings/dumping the link in skype for the other thief to recreate.

The best tip for decorators to avoid having their layouts ripped off, is to use thousands of props, as copying would be laborious and thieving fucks, do not like a lot of work!! and where the same prop has repeated use, clone it rotate it where you can, before placing, as the rotation with mouse does not always show in rotation tab correctly, and makes a right bollucks up, of the layout being ripped off!