Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
What's the best song you've ever heard?
Brianhood91
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 2:57:11 AM(UTC)

Do you have one song that has been that really beautiful song to you, could be a special memory, special time or just because it's beautiful. I know it's difficult to pick one. There are so many beautiful songs that are special, I think I'll just go with my earliest memory when I started getting in to music.

Avant Toi - Vitaa & Slimane
Xo_Mj_oX
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 6:16:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Its hard to pick one so I'm going to say its either one of these 2

MrStevenNorth
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:46:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

LazTopCat
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 8:31:28 AM(UTC)

One of me all time favorites... because... ya'know... Uncle Slaton n' stuff. Cheesy

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Fla_Lon on 1/20/2021(UTC)
Pluush_Puussy
#5 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 7:53:49 AM(UTC)

That's going to change a lot for me, and especially right now as I'm compiling a list of Latin music for English-speakers (mildly successful at the moment). So, right now, the *best* are the ones that serve that purpose, and that doesn't always mean they truly are the best but that they're ones that people can kind of relate to, in spite of cultural differences. This usually means the vocals are still somehow catchy and the music itself makes you want to dance, in spite of yourself.

I've never considered Pitbull the best at anything, except his marketing. He isn't the best singer, he just smooths his way through things. He isn't the best songwriter, either. BUT, the one thing he can do is collaborate like no other, and his videos are pro. It still feels awkward for placing him in this topic, except for one reason: Chesca and Frankie Valli.

This song samples Frankie Valli's 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' so that gives it certain advantages, and it's been amazing for turning people on to something they may not have felt they could felt any kinship to, or understanding of. People are people everywhere you go, and for that reason I'm choosing this song as this week's 'best I've heard' because of what it accomplishes.

24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
ASultryWmn
#6 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 3:39:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
This is just one of my favorites because I was in the supermarket when the Phillies won the series. They played this song and whole market went off dancing in the Isles even people on scooters went into low rider mode ROFLMAO I'll never forget that. Never seen anything like it everyone was having a ball.
https://youtu.be/ezCZ3P5qzMs

What I say
oilumiun12
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2024 8:51:24 PM(UTC)

underworld is truly the best work for me. It left many impressions that I have been attached to
The_Wraith
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2024 3:57:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: oilumiun12 Go to Quoted Post
underworld is truly the best work for me. It left many impressions that I have been attached to

Why do so many people try and hide URLs in their posts.

NINJA SPAMMER!!!

Thought they were sneaky putting it in the white font. I guess they get paid for posting even when nobody can see it. lol It's always a two year old post brought back from the dead too.

Code:
[quote=oilumiun12;1702632]underworld is truly the best work for me. It left many impressions that I have been attached to
[right][url=https://fnafpro.io][color=white][size=1]Fnaf[/size][/color][/url][/right][/quote]

Click banner to go to site.
Donations are always welcome :-)