Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Making pools and a question about removing a bot
QUEENHEIDI38
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 12:12:16 AM(UTC)

Medals:
First of all.....I was wondering if someone could help me with getting a pool to look like the avatars are swimming in it. Since the flash player was removed the pool no longer looked like a pool. I managed to add an image of water, but the avatars just go beneath it and can't be seen.
Second....I have a question about removing a bot. When I was helping my husband with his one zaby...a bot got trapped in one of the main zaby walls. I have tried many times to remove it, but it always comes back.Can someone please help. He even asked a friend of his and all that person told him was to make the wall non-collidable and move the bot. We can't do that.
1 user thanked QUEENHEIDI38 for this useful post.
Cala_ULIKHYI on 1/19/2021(UTC)
Cala_ULIKHYI
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 1:07:18 AM(UTC)

In order of questions:
1 here I leave you the URL of zaby bible
Zaby Bible
(It will be of great help)

2 The only answer that I can think of for the robot to return after deleting it, is that you are applying a layout where the presence of the bot already exists, you can delete it, and save a new layout without the bot.

El mundo se muere, el culpable es un parasito... EL SER HUMANO.
The world is dying, the culprit is a parasite ... THE HUMAN.
5 users thanked Cala_ULIKHYI for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 1/19/2021(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 1/19/2021(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 1/19/2021(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/19/2021(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/20/2021(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 6:09:34 AM(UTC)

Medals:
using fade in the state tab on the water image would give it a clear look but it can cause lag depending on prop count and other things in the layout.

For me I'm not sure why the bot wont delete, but Cala could have it nailed
3 users thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 1/19/2021(UTC), Cala_ULIKHYI on 1/19/2021(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/19/2021(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:45:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
QUEENHEIDI38;1664944 wrote:
First of all.....I was wondering if someone could help me with getting a pool to look like the avatars are swimming in it. Since the flash player was removed the pool no longer looked like a pool. I managed to add an image of water, but the avatars just go beneath it and can't be seen.
Second....I have a question about removing a bot. When I was helping my husband with his one zaby...a bot got trapped in one of the main zaby walls. I have tried many times to remove it, but it always comes back.Can someone please help. He even asked a friend of his and all that person told him was to make the wall non-collidable and move the bot. We can't do that.

Hello,

Is the bot you are using a custom bot? (It may not matter but custom bots are sometimes more tricky to move.)

Try this. Find your current position in the zaby using the F2 for on screen information window. Open the prop list in prop editor. Now find the bot or prop containing the custom bot. Change the X, Y & Z positions to match your current position. The bot should now be in the same position as you. If you just want to remove it and not reposition it then just find it in the prop list and delete it. As Cala suggested, you may want to save the layout so that you will have a layout without the bot.

I have not tested this but in theory it should work.

Good luck!

Anhton
4 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 1/19/2021(UTC), Cala_ULIKHYI on 1/19/2021(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/19/2021(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/20/2021(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 1:39:26 PM(UTC)

QUEENHEIDI38;1664944 wrote:

Try this thread;

https://forums.utherverse.com/yaf_postst145062_Tile-Bath-Tub.aspx

The original poster has indicated people can use the images as long as they rehost them themselves. There are square tile images for the sides of a pool and translucent water with instructions. If you fail to remove the bot please shout me and I will come hunt the pesky varmint down, I believe bot hunting season is now open. I suggest you don't delete it but hide it some place out of sight. You may want to change a bot into a ghost or any number of things later and this saves paying for one to be put back in. I hide them in walls, wardrobes, under the floor (bodies do well there too lol). Once again all help is free and no strings attached (I am not a puppet Wink ). You can make the bot invisible with an outfit change too and there are free invisible outfits in the clothing.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
4 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 1/19/2021(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/19/2021(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/20/2021(UTC), Cala_ULIKHYI on 1/20/2021(UTC)