Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
html5 protect
Phill_Desir
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2021 7:30:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hello, i am looking for a way to protect my html5 creation, so that people can just copy the html linkUndecided , and put it in another "zaby" or "vww domain".
I saw that the web browser scripts were added in chromium: [gender] [dimensionID] [domainID] [orient] [species] [voice] [muted] [membername].
How to implement [domainID] in my html?
Thanks for your help Smile
sorry for my bad English, I have it translated
Manon_Qc
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2021 9:19:42 AM(UTC)

Medals:
J'ai toujours dit que la meilleur protection serait que RLC ajoute un option de mettre un mot de passe sur les url dans l'éditeur.

L'installateur, ajoute la nouvelle prop et dans exemple, Attach Web Browser, il met son url, et en dessous, une case pour créé un mot de passe.
Une fois que la prop est fermé, a la réouverture, ca prends le mot de passe pour voir ou modifier l'url.

Mais je crois que mon idée était trop de génie. MDR

I've always said that the best protection would be for RLC to add an option to put a password on urls in the editor.

The installer adds the new prop and in the example, Attach Web Browser, it puts its url, and below, a box to create a password.
Once the prop is closed and reopen, that need the password to view or modify the url.

But I think my idea was too genius. LOL

Red_Queen
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2021 11:23:41 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Phill_Desir;1664198 wrote:
hello, i am looking for a way to protect my html5 creation, so that people can just copy the html linkUndecided , and put it in another "zaby" or "vww domain".
I saw that the web browser scripts were added in chromium: [gender] [dimensionID] [domainID] [orient] [species] [voice] [muted] [membername].
How to implement [domainID] in my html?
Thanks for your help Smile
sorry for my bad English, I have it translated

Adding [domainID] to the url outputs the domain number say: 555555 to the url, you would have to use this parameter in your website to only allow that domain to use the script.

Would the script then be added to another domain it would then not be able to load as it outputs a different ID which wouldn't be on your approved list.

Also, I would suggest using [instanceID] instead if you really want specific instances to only be able to use this. DomainID is the entire that falls under this ID.
4 users thanked Red_Queen for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 1/7/2021(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/7/2021(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 1/7/2021(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/10/2021(UTC)
Manon_Qc
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2021 1:54:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Ty Red,

By PM, I explain all that to him + more...