Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
going from 1 zaby to another
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 10:44:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I trying to use MOVE TO LOCATION to get from one zaby to a diff one I put in the XYZ numbers to the place I want to go to but its not taking me there. Any help would be appreciated thank you
Pytch
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 10:59:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Does the zaby that you are trying to move to have a different URL (vww address)?
Can't get into RLC/UV? Look on the Utherverse Discord server. Here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/2zzfVJYSWA
The Uthers Discord (Xaeon and crypto focussed): https://discord.gg/jWdcFQrd
1 user thanked Pytch for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 12/20/2020(UTC)
Serynna
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 11:38:56 AM(UTC)

I would suggest using MOVE TO OWNED START POINT rather than Move to Location, if it is a zaby you own. You can select the zaby you want to move to from the drop down and either that zaby's default start point or any other that you've set up in that zaby.
If it is not a zaby you own, then use MOVE TO VWW URL script and just add the URL, not the location.
4 users thanked Serynna for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 12/19/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 12/19/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/20/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/20/2020(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 11:48:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello,

Just as Pytch and Serynna stated, If you want to move to another zaby you can use the Move to VWW URL script then just put in the URL of the other zaby. After you save and release the prop it should now work for you. Serynna also suggest that you can use the Move to Owned Start Point if you own the other property. This script does have more options. You can choose the property and any saved start point for that property.

You would use the Move to Location script if it is somewhere within the same property. (zaby)

Best,

Anhton

Edit: Sorry for being repetitive Serynna. I was in the middle of making the post and you had already made the suggestion before my post so I did an edit so I didn't have to delete the entire post. In other words... "What Serynna said." Smile
5 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
Prncs_ROS_CNV on 12/19/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 12/19/2020(UTC), ASultryWmn on 12/19/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/20/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/20/2020(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 1:47:47 PM(UTC)

Everything is well answered in the posts above. But if you want to go to a property and a certain Startpoint you can do the following too;

vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1325738

Now if the above was the property but you wanted to go to the Starpoint named EnterCafeR instead of the default entry position you use this address

vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1325738#EnterCafeR

That Startpoint can be called anything and as long as it is in your StartPoint list it will go there. The mixed upper and lower case letters are what I put in the original name but you don't need to do that naming your own. The hash sign # is part of the address and cannot be missed out. It always precedes the name of the StartPoint in the address. My default address is the ground floor, but the Cafe is on the 4th floor. This link takes people direct to the 4th floor Cafe instead.

This is for anyone looking for info on the same subject later down the line and not necessarily for the original poster. It is over and above the needs of the OP but people do ask for info on it or think it isn't possible. When they search they find posts like all the above and this one which give a lot of info on teleports and the different types and when to use them.

When you rent/purchase a personal Transport the doors allow you to place a link on them but only to your own owned properties. Not to a friends property address. You can circumvent this by using a spare property and building a trigger in the entrance with black walls so they don't see in the property. The link in the trigger would point to your friends property address. The link in the Transport would point to this property address you own, the one with the trigger in. For safety make a StartPoint middle of the first floor and call it Maintenance then have a link to it somewhere so you can bypass the Diverter Trigger Link. This does mean they port twice, once to your property then the Diverter Trigger sends them to your friends property Address seamlessly as if it was one port.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
4 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 12/19/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 12/19/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/20/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/20/2020(UTC)
Walkers_rcoming2
#6 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2020 11:07:50 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi good morning, I have been in-world before now and I had forgotten on how to do the to move from one zaby to a diff zaby? Lol but I know there's a way to move to the outside of the zaby another words to move myself on the outside of the zaby in order to build something diff on the outside if you know how to do this I would appreciate it if you could tell me on how to do this?

Thank you!Smile
The_Black_Rieder
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2020 3:08:14 AM(UTC)

Walkers_rcoming2;1663505 wrote:
Hi good morning, I have been in-world before now and I had forgotten on how to do the to move from one zaby to a diff zaby? Lol but I know there's a way to move to the outside of the zaby another words to move myself on the outside of the zaby in order to build something diff on the outside if you know how to do this I would appreciate it if you could tell me on how to do this?

Thank you!Smile

Breakout;

You need to breakout first. What I do is go inside where I need the door to outside. Slide a flat plane or court floor outside the same level as the floor inside the room and set it to Collideable. Put a cube outside (via a window is good so you can see it) and make it hover above the floor. Check the coordinates and write them down then delete the cube. Put a thin trigger at the internal door and set it to go to the coordinates but higher than the Y coordinate you wrote down so you drop on the floor, set the trigger in the State Tab and make sure the trigger is flush with the floor and near the door. Before trying it turn your back to the door, step 3-4 steps away, and make a StartPoint called Inside. Go through the door via the trigger and stand 3-4 steps forward of an outer door (copy from the inner door and the trigger too) then make a StartPoint called Outside. Set the outside trigger to point to the Inside StartPoint then go in and change the coordinates link of the inside trigger to point to the Outside StartPoint (URL you own) you created.

Outside direct link;

Make a Startpoint outside the property (for example called Outside) then add it to the address as follows;

vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1325738

Change that by making it

vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1325738#Outside

The first address is the normal main address that leads to the default start position of the property. The second address including the hash sign (included in all Startpoint addresses, not just this one) takes you to the position called Outside (#Outside). this bypasses the normal default start position and takes you straight there.

Windows shortcut and login;

As a Brucie bonus if you right click your Windows Desktop, make a shortcut and paste in the vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1325738#Outside address then give the shortcut a name. You will be able to double click it, it will then let you login and proceed to take you direct to your Outside ready to continue your Deco or use any property outside there.

Floor in the sky;

Whilst outside make a large collideable floor and set it maybe 50000 to 90000 in the Y axis. These heights are only available in certain properties, not all. Using the same X and Z coordinates and say 55000 in the Y axis for the 50000 level make an object like a chair or similar that sends you to the coordinates. First make a StartPoint somewhere outside if necessary or use the one you created above. Go to the floor in the sky and make a StartPoint called FloorSky. Any XYZ setting can be changed to this owned URL if necessary.

Your address for this example is;

vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1325738#FloorSky

Note: More than asked for perhaps but future readers may have more questions like these
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 12/30/2020(UTC), Pytch on 12/30/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/30/2020(UTC)