Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Cinema Streaming Services
BarbTheBuilder
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2020 6:22:08 PM(UTC)

I am currently building a theatre for the RLC Family I do deco for and am on the lookout for a decent Movie Streaming Service. I hope that someone can help me out asap So I can finish this project soon.
3 users thanked BarbTheBuilder for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 11/8/2020(UTC), Never_Lost on 11/9/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/9/2020(UTC)
o_hannah_o
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 4:43:53 AM(UTC)

Barb,

the adult theaters that i frequent, lesbian, use 3XTV which is not free and can be contracted from manon_maxideco at "Fuck Me Free Theater" (FMF or FMFT). SiTV is available free to all in RLC and can be had by putting a link in the appropriate script in a sign01. the howto is in the first couple of pages in one of the posts in this forum--it's like "Help my SiTV does not work" or something similar. i've used the info from the link to setup SiTV in my zaby, so if you need help on it--i can give you more detail.

That is the size of what i know, hope it helps.

hannah
3 users thanked o_hannah_o for this useful post.
Silesa on 11/10/2020(UTC), Never_Lost on 11/10/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/10/2020(UTC)
Silesa
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 5:06:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
o_hannah_o;1660010 wrote:
Barb,

the adult theaters that i frequent, lesbian, use 3XTV which is not free and can be contracted from manon_maxideco at "Fuck Me Free Theater" (FMF or FMFT). SiTV is available free to all in RLC and can be had by putting a link in the appropriate script in a sign01. the howto is in the first couple of pages in one of the posts in this forum--it's like "Help my SiTV does not work" or something similar. i've used the info from the link to setup SiTV in my zaby, so if you need help on it--i can give you more detail.

hannah

TY Hannah

If i google :
o_hannah_o utherverse

i find your profile as the first result

But if i google :
barbthebuilder utherverse

i get just 3 result none of them are a profile, but just 3 results to the forum/this topic

Sincere TY for the kindness Hannah, but IDK Confused

We'll see if your post gets a reply or maybe SG figures something out if he gets time

Peace
CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
3 users thanked Silesa for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 11/10/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/10/2020(UTC), o_hannah_o on 11/14/2020(UTC)
BarbTheBuilder
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 5:24:08 AM(UTC)

Barb,

hannah

Thank you so much for your answer, I am not referring to Sitv as i do already know how to install this. I was indeed referring to a Streaming Service for Movies, ideally just movies.

3XTV is pretty awesome we already have this in a couple of our properties but we are hoping to find a streaming service where we can upload movies to it and Everyone be able to watch it at the same time.

Is there anything like that?
BarbTheBuilder
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 5:26:57 AM(UTC)

Silesa;1660011 wrote:
Barb,

hannah

TY Hannah

If i google :
o_hannah_o utherverse

But if i google :

i get just 3 result none of them are a profile, but just 3 results to the forum/this topic

We'll see if your post gets a reply or maybe SG figures something out if he gets time

Peace

I am honoured you googled me but you won't be finding much as I am just a humble builder helping out my family The Wicked Side make their properties awesome.

I hope you have a good day! Smile
Silesa
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 12:28:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
BarbTheBuilder;1660013 wrote:
Silesa;1660011 wrote:
Barb,

hannah

TY Hannah

If i google :
o_hannah_o utherverse

But if i google :

Peace

I am honoured you googled me but you won't be finding much as I am just a humble builder helping out my family The Wicked Side make their properties awesome.

I hope you have a good day! Smile

A couple of good days ago after the struggle of covering the cost for free http://SiTV.US flash player (we did cover it for November), DjDred contacted me here with a PM showing interest in live all see same custom movies for his properties. i was green and in need of VIP DjDred wanted custom theaters and knew OBS software. Around 30 or 40 minutes after we met up in world we both had what we needed.

There is also a myriad of free movies on Youtube along with for the time being a free all see same SiTV HTML player that is very user friendly for all to use. Non-youtube content can also be used with that player if the user has the means to take advantage of all of the sitv.live player features. Information on the all see same user content selectable player is at http://sitv.live

even more info at https://forums.uthervers...Update.aspx#post1652425

Peace
CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
3 users thanked Silesa for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 11/10/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/11/2020(UTC), o_hannah_o on 11/14/2020(UTC)