Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
WHAT GAME PROPS CAN I USE WHEN DECOING?
LRD_DG69_BHNW
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 4:30:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THERE ARE OTHER GAME PROPS OUT THERE I CAN USE TO PUT IN AN ARCADE PROP IF SO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LINKS ARE TO THEM. THE ONLY GAME LINKS I HAVE IS PACMAN AND TETRIS. IF THERE IS MORE SEND THEM MY WAY.THANKS FROM dg_69.
Stonedwookie
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:38:30 PM(UTC)

google flash games then try to get the .swf link and add it to the flash script
The_Black_Rieder
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 8:05:35 PM(UTC)

Go to:

Props are here

UV/RLC have hidden the old Flash props since we lose Flash at the end of the year. I rehosted them some time back for personal use by those who request. By going to the Property you see them and can choose the actual ones you want. I have added you to Prop Edit, please select the ones you want and use the present address in a browser. Download and rehost them then use that address. I have to state this, if I find anyone not rehosting then they will get moved or I stop this service, please take care to host them yourself.

Rieder
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/23/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 1/23/2020(UTC), Stonedwookie on 1/23/2020(UTC)
Stonedwookie
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 9:16:48 PM(UTC)

we dont really lose flash at the end of the year it just wont be updated anymore its not like there closing / deleting everything flash
Cassey
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 9:58:47 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I agree Stoned, if you already have the Adobe Flash client you can continue to use it. Adobe will no longer distribute it, or update the security of the client though. No more patches for new threats that may access confidential information or your computer even. That’s why the majority of companies are no longer going to allow it to be used after Adobe stops supporting it.

My understanding is you will not be able to use Flash in RLC Classic either after Adobe stops supporting it. Please correct me if I am wrong. I hope I am not...

Stonedwookie
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 2:20:08 AM(UTC)

im not too sure cassey youd have to ask support / world ops unless they patch flash player script out of the game which i highly doubt they will time will tell
The_Black_Rieder
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:39:44 AM(UTC)

The writing is already on the wall....

https://forums.utherverse.com/yaf_postst138986_How-many-people-want-RLC-Utherverse-to-deal-with-Streaming-Video.aspx

Quote:
I should have posted on this thread long ago.

We are aware of the problem, and we are going to be implementing solutions shortly.

Unfortunately, there's kind of a big package of stuff like this that is all related to the sunsetting of flash and our change over to HTML 5. The good news is that we'll be rolling out enhanced features that take advantage of what HTML 5 has to offer.

Streaming video should be fixed, but also improved in a variety of ways when we update.

--Brian

They took out the Flash Apps very quickly.

NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 1/23/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/23/2020(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 8:55:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The_Black_Rieder;1618257 wrote:
Go to:

Props are here

UV/RLC have hidden the old Flash props since we lose Flash at the end of the year. I rehosted them some time back for personal use by those who request. By going to the Property you see them and can choose the actual ones you want. I have added you to Prop Edit, please select the ones you want and use the present address in a browser. Download and rehost them then use that address. I have to state this, if I find anyone not rehosting then they will get moved or I stop this service, please take care to host them yourself.

Rieder

That's a might kind thing you have done Smile Awesome stuff, much respect Smile
2 users thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/23/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 1/23/2020(UTC)
Hot_Liquor
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:45:18 AM(UTC)

If anyone would like to wager whether or not Flash will be working at the end of the year I would love to get in on some of that action. HTML5 still doesn't have video format to run natively across all browsers. All they want to do anyways is change the name from FLASH to DASH and recharge for the same shit all over again. Wake up people haha.

Ok on topic

Any arcade game will work in flask swf file extension placed on a sign then placed on the arcade prop this can be be found. These can be best found wrapping your keyword with 'index of' and '.swf'

google search

index of keywordlikegames .swf

When browsing search results use right click open in new tab to prevent malicious web pages that take over the back arrow and if they don't say index of or look suspicious don't click on them.

result sample
http://www.5g.kg/games/
3 users thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 1/23/2020(UTC), DurtyJay on 1/23/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/23/2020(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:03:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hot_Liquor;1618301 wrote:
If anyone would like to wager whether or not Flash will be working at the end of the year I would love to get in on some of that action. HTML5 still doesn't have video format to run natively across all browsers. All they want to do anyways is change the name from FLASH to DASH and recharge for the same shit all over again. Wake up people haha.

Ok on topic

Any arcade game will work in flask swf file extension placed on a sign then placed on the arcade prop this can be be found. These can be best found wrapping your keyword with 'index of' and '.swf'

google search

index of keywordlikegames .swf

When browsing search results use right click open in new tab to prevent malicious web pages that take over the back arrow and if they don't say index of or look suspicious don't click on them.

result sample
http://www.5g.kg/games/

Awesome stuff, thank you for this Smile
LRD_DG69_BHNW
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 3:47:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
do these props really work on an rlc arcade prop?
Stonedwookie
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:04:06 PM(UTC)

DG_69;1618388 wrote:
do these props really work on an rlc arcade prop?

the actual game screen you will need to place a sign over the screen of the arcade prop and position it so it looks like its apart of the prop the games aren't added directly the the arcade prop its self
1 user thanked Stonedwookie for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/23/2020(UTC)