Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Clothing Texture Requests
Kendrick
#1 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 5:38:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hey everyone,

We would like to appeal to all the clothing designers out there. As you are aware, we have an inworld closet system (barely used). This closet system has pretty old models in them and we have seen how much better textures the community has come up with over the years.

Therefore we decided we are going to replace the textures in this closet with new ones, new ones made by the Utherverse Clothing Designers or in other words: You!. We are looking for clothing designers willing to donate some of their clothing and/or skin textures. We have created a form you can fill in, and we would be grateful for anything you submit. However, we cannot accept any clothes that requires 2 different meshes to work with overlapping, in other words the items need to be able to be changed independently of each other and only be on one single mesh. And as a second note, we cannot accept any outfits with logo’s or names.

There is a limit to how many staple clothes we can put in the in game closet, therefore once submitted and reviewed we will create a poll to inquire what clothes people would like to see in their inworld closet. So that everyone can enjoy the clothing you have created, and that basic outfits for basics, VIPS or both.

We will have a small compensation of rays for each approved outfit for the ingame closet.

So do you want your textures to be part of the Utherverse staple of clothes fill in the form, you can submit multiple designs and outfits, feel free to submit multiple items. The form can be found here: https://forms.gle/C5ZmNFffoBwjXXJ58

We are looking for daring, amazing and just gorgeous clothes! We do like to have a diverse range of items.
KendrickT

Utherverse World Operations
worldops@utherverse.com
15 users thanked Kendrick for this useful post.
Pig_PV on 8/9/2019(UTC), Cassey on 8/9/2019(UTC), Dawl on 8/9/2019(UTC), MystikMoon on 8/9/2019(UTC), MsBehave on 8/9/2019(UTC), Stormy_temptress on 8/9/2019(UTC), Cougar on 8/10/2019(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/12/2019(UTC), BB_Licious on 8/12/2019(UTC), Never_Lost on 8/13/2019(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 10/23/2019(UTC), Dr_Irene on 11/12/2019(UTC), Lady_Shy_Dragon on 11/13/2019(UTC), Sinful_Bliss on 12/3/2019(UTC), Gabe_JulianS on 6/14/2020(UTC)
Silesa
#2 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 9:21:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Just wondering if this means there is no plan on new avi's

CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
1 user thanked Silesa for this useful post.
Cougar on 8/12/2019(UTC)
0_TaurusDeco_0
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:24:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
it's very understandable what Kendrick is saying,there are program writers,and average users who are knowledgeable in skin and dress design,well I am looking forward to seeing who has their backbone to put their own in the group lol (and here I talk about the peoples own work,and not stolen texture)

Kendrick because Femina not here because she leave the game, im talk she and im think she give the RLC all Femina Skin hairs eyes etc I assure you these are handmade jobs.

im curiously looking forward to dare to the peoples write here and give here Smile
2 users thanked 0_TaurusDeco_0 for this useful post.
Cougar on 8/28/2019(UTC), Bl4ck_W1d0w_COMC on 3/27/2023(UTC)
0_TaurusDeco_0
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 8:02:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
many thanks to some designers it's interesting that the big top 20 people aren't nearby lol

im love all new basic skin.

just the new registration ppl know use this basic avatars pls check:

https://www.redlightcenter.com/Signup3/

many thanks to the team you are the best RLC!
The_Black_Rieder
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 1:33:03 PM(UTC)

I wholeheartedly thank Ken and all involved for including the everyday members in this important endeavour. Nothing works finer than Staff/Vols working in a combined effort to better the experience of all. On top of which the pride of knowing peoples idea, aspirations and work are included in the closet. Now if you could just give us in closet folders that would be a big difference to us also. So I put Funny outfits in a funny folder, Scary in another, Suits in one and so on. The world sees them just as they would with them all in one folder.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
4 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 10/24/2019(UTC), Pytch on 11/13/2019(UTC), Never_Lost on 4/7/2022(UTC), Bl4ck_W1d0w_COMC on 3/27/2023(UTC)
MaxMare_WrH
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:08:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
It seems creators who aren`t active are excluded as the current donation system requires paid membership..I tried and could not access UVC links and uploading textures directly is not an option, I always make more versions and then decide which one works best, so to say I do not remember what I originally used 10 year ago is an understatement...
anyways, it`s kinda silly having to pay 20 bucks just to donate?

I also hope whoever is making the final decision on what goes in the closet has enough knowledge and experience to tell original work from stolen and derivative, last thing RLC needs are legal issues and with how things have been in UVC universe, this is a very real possibility...

btw, not sure if this announcement has been posted anywhere else or just forums? Not everyone visits here, maybe an add in transport or on profiles?
5 users thanked MaxMare_WrH for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 11/12/2019(UTC), agnyeshka on 11/12/2019(UTC), Cougar on 11/13/2019(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/13/2019(UTC), Warlock_W on 11/21/2020(UTC)
agnyeshka
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:52:36 PM(UTC)

Medals:
MaxMare_WrH;1607938 wrote:
I also hope whoever is making the final decision on what goes in the closet has enough knowledge and experience to tell original work from stolen and derivative, last thing RLC needs are legal issues and with how things have been in UVC universe, this is a very real possibility...

Sadly it already happened and stolen content was offered in the lastest swagbags as well as its displayed on the main page of rlc registration you can find here. People who follow the threads about stolen clothing content on sale in rlc should not have a problem to spot what on this page comes from a theft. Unfortunately people responsible for decisions on the rlc side have no idea about graphic design so they are not capable to tell what is stolen and what is not stolen, so this doesnt surprise me a bit, everything is allowed.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessup: You can't handle the truth!

2 users thanked agnyeshka for this useful post.
Cougar on 11/13/2019(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/13/2019(UTC)
azajali43
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 1:53:37 AM(UTC)

Texture is the one thing you can see and feel. Texture is found in the thickness and appearance of the fabric. Words that describe like are: Loopy,Fuzzy, Furry, Soft, Shiny, Dull, Bulky, Rough, Crisp, Smooth.