Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
creating and editing sex bots
Sherri_Sapphire
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:49:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I am having a major brain fart. I am trying to create a bot and for the life of me i cant remember how to do it. can someone please remind me of the steps
Loving_INTENSE
#2 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 12:57:23 AM(UTC)

Sherri_Sapphire;1550263 wrote:
I am having a major brain fart. I am trying to create a bot and for the life of me i cant remember how to do it. can someone please remind me of the steps

You must be UVip or Business to create a Bot : )

Check this post, (just when Bots were added for UVip members) :

https://forums.utherverse.com/yaf_postst76935_UVIP-Create-Custom-Bot-Installation-Instructions.aspx

Anna;957430 wrote:
Posted : 6 years ago

CreateCustomBot for UVIP

Use a Trigger box as your base (parent) prop. Scale it to 0.25 (x); 0.7 (y); 0.25 (z) so that the trigger box is the approximate size of an avatar, and place the box on the floor. Click the scripts tab and add the CreateCustomBot script. Right click on the bot and you will be able to edit their size, gender and clothes in the normal way that you would dress your own avatar in the closet. (You will notice that your saved /purchased outfits are also available to dress your bot but please remember, if you are placing your bot for commercial use, to check that you have permission of the texture owner/creator to use their textures for this purpose.)

Once you have released your bot you will need to click on the parent prop (in this case the trigger box) and then right click again on the bot to get the option to edit the bot. If you try to move your bot, please note that you will not see the change until you save and release the prop.

NB if you want to place the bot in the same space as a light trigger or dance trigger, we recommend that you use a 'wall' as your parent prop, scaled to 0.25 (x); 1.0 (y); 2.0 (z), as there can sometimes be a conflict when using 2 triggers in the same space.

Please note that the Create Custom Bot does not allow you to pose or animate it*

*edit** * Now we can use bot animations, at state tab

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 9/14/2018(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#3 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 8:59:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:

If your not uvip you can't do it nor can you get someone else who is uvip to do it for you , However you can get a Licensed Decorator to make you a bot, My friend Ancient_MrsRaven who is a Licensed Decorator will make you a basic bot for 20 rays contact her.
seren_DOZ_MM
#4 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 9:54:39 AM(UTC)

NeFarIous_NeeDs;1550292 wrote:

If your not uvip you can't do it nor can you get someone else who is uvip to do it for you , However you can get a Licensed Decorator to make you a bot, My friend Ancient_MrsRaven who is a Licensed Decorator will make you a basic bot for 20 rays contact her.

I do believe LD program was ended quite while ago and so LD are now defunct; believe its only those with UV business tag or UVIP member but with the latter to rememeber if person who owns property is not UVIP then won't have access to said scipt.

Dangle catnip, see and watch what happens as I happen to love catnip!

_Ga_Peach_;1339383 wrote:
I didn't forget you. I was falling asleep.

Best Neko Snuggles Award goes to Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
Loving_INTENSE
#5 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 10:01:30 AM(UTC)

Ls_seren_DOZ_SC;1550312 wrote:

I do believe LD program was ended quite while ago and so LD are now defunct; believe its only those with UV business tag or UVIP member but with the latter to rememeber if person who owns property is not UVIP then won't have access to said scipt.

All existing LD keep their abilities : )

We just can't have new LD : )

3 users thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 9/14/2018(UTC), SaphyreRose on 9/14/2018(UTC), Randy_Rocks on 9/15/2018(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#6 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 10:02:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Ls_seren_DOZ_SC;1550312 wrote:
[quote=Sherri_Sapphire;1550263]I am having a major brain fart. I am trying to create a bot and for the life of me i cant remember how to do it. can someone please remind me of the steps

I do believe LD program was ended quite while ago and so LD are now defunct; believe its only those with UV business tag or UVIP member but with the latter to rememeber if person who owns property is not UVIP then won't have access to said scipt.[/qu

So you think I just made this up hardly, Raven just put a bot in my place the other day.
seren_DOZ_MM
#7 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 3:34:41 PM(UTC)

NeFarIous_NeeDs;1550316 wrote:
So you think I just made this up hardly, Raven just put a bot in my place the other day.

Where did I say that or imply it? You are making something of nothing, I will accept I was wrong on LD thing about existing LDs still able to do so but never said or imply what you think I am.

Dangle catnip, see and watch what happens as I happen to love catnip!

_Ga_Peach_;1339383 wrote:
I didn't forget you. I was falling asleep.

Best Neko Snuggles Award goes to Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
1 user thanked seren_DOZ_MM for this useful post.
Scr_karenWFF_KMT on 9/30/2018(UTC)
Plixton
#8 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 6:36:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
1 user thanked Plixton for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 9/22/2018(UTC)
darrenmorales
#9 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 8:34:11 PM(UTC)

You must be UVip or Business to be able to do so
sailor1257
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 2:44:37 PM(UTC)

Medals:
First off you have to be a UVIP. If you are, go here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ipOq6665aU