Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how do i get blood water in my pool
River_Design_JPS
#1 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 10:14:38 AM(UTC)

Medals:
not sure if any one can help but cant seem to find blood water for my vamp zabby
MidnightFairy
#2 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 10:42:51 AM(UTC)

RIVER_UK;1535912 wrote:
not sure if any one can help but cant seem to find blood water for my vamp zabby

Hi River if the bottom of the pool was red would it reflect that a bit on the water if it had a transparent ripple?
I don't know if you can turn the water red because I haven't done designing for a lot of years.

Anyway I was interested to see if there were any blood rivers and came across a few beautiful pictures. The top of the water looks clear and the deeper part is red, very beautiful. Good luck with your pool. There is a how to section on the forums ... Here's Dusty's Super how to zaby list link

RedBaby_;1041575 wrote:
It seems to me...

That you get back from this forum (and from most forms of communication) exactly what you put it into it...
...In other words if you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for how you post and present yourself in a way that respects others, then you will get that back, respect from others.

2 users thanked MidnightFairy for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 5/18/2018(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/18/2018(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#3 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:17:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
RIVER_UK;1535912 wrote:

some types of water animations can have the color changed by using lighting scripts.

You could try to create a lighting area box, choose the color you want with the RGB values and put the box entirely around the object that needs to be red. This works for some but not all water animations. note: unlit has to be off on the prop that you want to make red.

Best of luck in your endeavor,

Anhton

EDIT: I created a trigger box and put the create light area script on it. I used a value of Red 255 Green 0 Blue 0 and here's what I got:

5 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/18/2018(UTC), MidnightFairy on 5/18/2018(UTC), SaphyreRose on 5/19/2018(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/19/2018(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 9/24/2022(UTC)
BeeLiCiOuS
#4 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:28:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
There is another way to do it, Anhtons suggestion works but MIGHT cause the other props to be affected by the colour.

If you are using a sign, apply your animated texture, then in your second script choose Create Light Area and make it the colour of your choice. I have made an example using Anhtons suggested numbers for red. Transparency can be adjusted if you would like to see through the water.

These samples are on sign prop, and it seems to be prop dependant it works on surface water and waterfall_01 prop. I have not found other props that it works on but all you can do is try

Visit BeeLiCiOuS DeSiGnS GaLLeRy ~ vww://utherverse.vww/@58451/@1117173

5 users thanked BeeLiCiOuS for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/18/2018(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/18/2018(UTC), MidnightFairy on 5/18/2018(UTC), SaphyreRose on 5/19/2018(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/19/2018(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#5 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 3:24:30 PM(UTC)

Medals:
BeeLiCiOuS_;1535948 wrote:
There is another way to do it, Anhtons suggestion works but MIGHT cause the other props to be affected by the colour.

If you are using a sign, apply your animated texture, then in your second script choose Create Light Area and make it the colour of your choice. I have made an example using Anhtons suggested numbers for red. Transparency can be adjusted if you would like to see through the water.

These samples are on sign prop, and it seems to be prop dependant it works on surface water and waterfall_01 prop. I have not found other props that it works on but all you can do is try

I had forgotten all about doing it that way. Your option is much better. I guess I've been away from doing much deco for a while.

Best,

Anhton
1 user thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 5/19/2018(UTC)
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 8:31:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Also.. Klasscdame sells a blood animated texture that can be applied and looks like a flowing water source. I have used her texture as well as did the lighting option, both have worked well for me.
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

4 users thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/19/2018(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/19/2018(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/19/2018(UTC), Sheila_R on 6/16/2018(UTC)