Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Why did I come back
Nefarious_Needs
#21 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:16:36 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Well first stop landing in trans you can log in at one of your properties , stop hanging out with A-holes you will see your time on the rlc improve a whole lot, get into something other then gossip and rumor spreading ,take up deoc or design you can learn them both at the utherverse academy tell Iowa Irish I sent you . stop complaining about everything that does not go your way , meet a nice person if you can lol and go out on date with the talk and stuff no putting out on the first date Shame on you start using explorer and find out what is happening a few clubs and events make friends in local at the , If you do some of these things you may find that life has improved here abit if not just stop playing the game altogether I take no responsibility for weather it works out for you not player discretion is advised Speak to the hand Flapper Speak to the hand
2 users thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 4/14/2018(UTC), BB_Licious on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Pluush_Puussy
#22 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:43:34 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: NeFarIous_NeeDs Go to Quoted Post
Well first stop landing in trans you can log in at one of your properties , stop hanging out with A-holes you will see your time on the rlc improve a whole lot, get into something other then gossip and rumor spreading ,take up deoc or design you can learn them both at the utherverse academy tell Iowa Irish I sent you . stop complaining about everything that does not go your way , meet a nice person if you can lol and go out on date with the talk and stuff no putting out on the first date Shame on you start using explorer and find out what is happening a few clubs and events make friends in local at the , If you do some of these things you may find that life has improved here abit if not just stop playing the game altogether I take no responsibility for weather it works out for you not player discretion is advised Speak to the hand Flapper Speak to the hand

This is usually true and I don't log in to Trans anymore, but I do feel I should also say that I've met some of the coolest and most interesting people there, too. I also met two of my clients there who loved to go on dates many nights of the week. That was was so fun about them is that they were actually dates where the men did all the planning and knew what they wanted to do.

Of course that's not the norm in my experience there but for the sake of those two (and likely many others I've never met) I felt I should speak up.
24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
CinnamonSugar2
#23 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 1:19:40 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _Emu_ Go to Quoted Post
Because you only meet the few loudmouths, the one's who want to be remembered. Not the silent majority.

I want a unicorn

Originally Posted by: BellaDisaster Go to Quoted Post

I could use a unicorn! lol

totally off topic here but i can make a unicorn for you Smile