Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
new hear havent got clue
Candice690
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 9:30:58 AM(UTC)

can any one help me please i havent got a clue wat im doing im trying to make extra cash but dont no how to or where to begin thank you
The_Wraith
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 11:57:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
My advice would be to take a little time and just explore the game. Talk to some people and get a feel for the place. Along the way I'm sure you will meet people that can help you understand how the economy works in world. Just remember this isn't a place where somebody can just come in and within a matter of weeks earn enough money to support themselves.
5 users thanked The_Wraith for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/27/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 8/27/2017(UTC), Stormy_temptress on 8/28/2017(UTC), x_xKirax_x on 8/28/2017(UTC), SaphyreRose on 8/30/2017(UTC)
SaphyreRose
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:27:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:

I attempted to have a look at your profile; and it's for friends only. So you are learning your way around and that's good!

Keep up exploring around as suggested above.

If you would like to earn in rlc beyond rating (and you can get near enough rays in a month by rating profiles, etc), you really need to be VIP.

I'd suggest perusing the forums regularly and ask questions! Best way to learn, and also spend time in world. You can always contact staff by opening up a support ticket with specific questions too.

I hope this helps.
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
1 user thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/30/2017(UTC)
_Mr_Christian
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:26:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have never attempted to earn rays in rlc, I have however spent a lot.
From what I can see there is the hard way to earn, meaning you really have to like it and be good at it, deco and clothing design. These both take an enormous amount of time to learn and be proficient enough at to actually make any profit. Less technically difficult is the spammer, greeter, dancer type occupation. This requires you to amass a friends list long enough to fill an event quickly in order to be in demand. Lastly, that I know of, depends on what you will and will not do, i.e working girl and slave auction. This last category I know little or nothing about. I presume however that it is the easiest and least time consuming way to earn, however I imagine for some it may prove to be the most demeaning as well.

Oh and I forgot DJ, that is from what I can tell, a good way to earn. You of course have to have the equipment(what equipment? I haven't got a clue. lol), HUGE playlist, and raw talent to be any good at it.