Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Is there a way to change the layer of clothing?
cam___
#1 Posted : Friday, August 04, 2017 9:58:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I bought a chest hair and body tattoo that use the Torso Nude Skin (Tattoo) and the Legs Nude Skin (Tattoo) layers. I would like to put them on the Sex layer so I can reuse the Torso Nude Skin for another purchase. Is there a way to do this?

There used to be.
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 05, 2017 2:05:21 AM(UTC)

Social Centre/Profile/Avatar

But you cannot do it if it is a NewStyle avatar. Only the original can be edited in there now. I think one of the clothing companies may allow it if you pay to subscribe. Forgotten the name and not sure if they are still active but someone will jump in and say so.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 8/5/2017(UTC)
Cougar
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 05, 2017 3:36:15 AM(UTC)

Tom,

Use

http://www.uther3d.com

the owners of this website are all very active in RLC. One if the great features is to ability to move layers around on your clothing items.

It is free to shop but the ability to move layers around will cost 20 rays per month.

~Coug
Don't shop, just adopt. Support your local animal rescue, if you can't adopt, foster, if you can't foster, sponsor, if you can't sponsor, volunteer, if you can't volunteer, donate, if you can't donate educate! Give old blankets and towels! And PLEASE, ALWAYS spay or neuter your pet!!

3 users thanked Cougar for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 8/5/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 8/5/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/5/2017(UTC)