Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
AVI - Dismemberment
Mistress_Gazelle
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:27:52 AM(UTC)

Looking for way to have avi without say a hand or arm or leg - I know about head and ways to make for part face and have loose eyes etc...

Seen stuff around Halloween with ghost looks and part invisible clothes so show through so there must be a way to incorporate this to have the invisible skin only hide parts or certain limbs

anyone with ideas or knowledge be interested in hearing and seeing

Thanks

Get in touch via actual profile pm not through forum.

Excellence is tolerated in the absence of perfection!
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:38:53 PM(UTC)

Edit the avatar and use the Vampire Bites scripts on the parts you want to go invisible. Their is a male and a female version so you need to pick the right one for the avatar in use.

Female:

UFTS_vampirebite.png

Male:

UMTS_vampirebite.png

You can use it in your own properties but may not always be allowed to use it anywhere else unless in the AG Dim. Save the changes at the bottom of the avatar edit page then save the outfit after naming it, at the top of the page.

The avatar edit page cannot edit Newstyle clothing. It is reached by opening the Profile Tab at the top of the Social Centre, then open the Avatar Tab. That is the avatar edit page. Sent by PM too. I do not usually do this as it fails to answer the question for others who need to know the same thing.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/17/2017(UTC)