Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
About: How to use edible undergarment in RLC
divingA_WnC
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 4:16:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hy and hello every one,

inspired by the definitely great place Amsterdam, available at ED (Exquisite Designs) and there particularly "Tastey's Erotic Treats" store I made serveral items which do look like the edible undergarment, one could purchase in real life too, like:

Lover's Candy Panties

or

Tastey's edible gummi undergarment (strawberry)

to just name two of the so far 9 sets I made.

Before I started to work on this specifical topic I gave it a try and checked, if one could realize more or less the illusion of them being eaten up from your lover(s). Well, no doubt, there are limits with RLC, heck RLC aint reality, we all do know that, don't we? But somehow one can create the illusion. Here's now what you have to do for:

1st step:

Make any prop you'd like to lay on, in my test group I decided to make it be a "Japanese Table", but it could be any other appropriate prop you like.

Settle and rotate the prop as desired, the important point is the size of it. It have to have the height of approximately height of pelvis of the active parts (those who later eat your undies up), think of the male(s) avatar, which have to stand at it's side to eat the undergarment of. As you see, with the Japanese Table I picked it is a height of Y = 2.8, the size of the X and Z box is more or less selectable, just have in mind it is your avatar that have to be placed upon in a reasonable way.

2nd step:

Give the prop you picked an appropriate texture, if so wanted, here a kind of wood texture.

Make sure you set File Caching to forever and that the texture has the approriate size of 64 X 64 up to 512 X 512.

3rd step:

Now make a Court Floor, which you set to collidable and later also to invisible. Place, rotate and scale the court floor as you see it in my example and screen shot below.

4th step:

Jump on the table and type the command tan serveral times until you found the best position which makes you lay somewhat centered on the table.

As soon as you found the position create a Start Point and give that a certain name, like ... for example: Table

5th step:

Give any prop nearby the script:

Move to owned Start Point and set the correct Target Instance and Spawn Point

It could be any prop more or less close to the table, a picture at a wall, a roomplant, whatever, it doesn't matter much. It's only purpose is to lead you later precisely to the position on the table, you made be the Start Point.

6th step:

Now make a Primitive Cube happen, which you place on the table close to where your undergarment items were, when you layed upon the table. Give the cube more or less a size like shown in the screen shot below. Do NOT make them too small, the smaller they are the harder will it be later for the active ones to find them. In my test group the scale of 0,41 in each box was working properly.

As soon as that is done we get again to a phase of try and test, because the cube carries the script: Eat Snack

With serveral tries and tests you soon will find and figure the best value for "Forward Offset".

7th step:

Now it comes to ... Undecided

ooops .... have a break, have a KitKat or get yourself a cup of coffee, have a restroom break, whatever. Wink

Ready to go further? Okay, now clone this cube three times, two per long side of the table, so that the active part of players can eat the undies from every side of the table, just rotate the two of other side in an appropriate way, so that the script and its set value of "Forward Offset" still works properly.

Finally set the cubes to invisible in State Tab

8th step:

Get the edible undies on, invite a friend or two or more, you know, the more the merrier Wink get via the porting prop on the table, type the command /tan and let the active friends find, where to eat the undies of.

Have fun or Enjoy your meal, whatever, kind regards, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
6 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Siren on 8/30/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 8/30/2016(UTC), Hot_Liquor on 8/30/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 9/1/2016(UTC), Cupidorea on 9/16/2016(UTC), DurtyJay on 10/8/2016(UTC)
Siren
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 4:25:22 AM(UTC)

Medals:
that is brilliant lol

xxxx
vww://utherverse.vww/@55109/exquisite_designs
1 user thanked Siren for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 8/30/2016(UTC)