Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
6 Pages<12345>»
Uther 3D ~ Now LIVE ~ NEW Features
elmerfudddaffy
#41 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2016 1:51:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
It was mentioned in a couple of the posts, if not here then in the clothing one. Give it a bit of time as I understand it some things are delayed in the switchover.

vww://utherverse.vww/@129967/@829894
2 users thanked elmerfudddaffy for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/2/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/2/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#42 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2016 2:00:16 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Ceer Go to Quoted Post
I haven't seen anyone else post with this problem so it might be just me but my hair and boot textures are loading all white. That's all I've tested so far and they *are* legacy textures but I don't have any problem displaying them on NS avi's I've saved just the ones I'm applying with the 'new' tool. I really miss my Max 3-Way hair styles so is there something I need to do different or just wait a bit for things to start working?

tks

Ceer

Yes, unfortunately we were unable to get that working on time. But we are working with UV staff to get this up and running asap. Currently, any fashion textures purchased from UVD or U3D will show white if you did not already have them saved before UVD went down. You are still able to use the advanced editor to move items purchased from UVC and they will work fine.

Once it is up and running, we will post here to let you know.

5 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Silesa on 5/2/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/2/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/2/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/2/2016(UTC), Ceer on 5/2/2016(UTC)
Ceer
#43 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2016 4:57:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Ahhh OK just a bit more time then. TY for the quick reply.

Ceer
2 users thanked Ceer for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/2/2016(UTC), Tergiet on 5/2/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#44 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2016 5:06:39 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Ceer Go to Quoted Post
Ahhh OK just a bit more time then. TY for the quick reply.

Ceer

We have mentioned it in our original post and didn't think it was wise to delay bringing all the features on line that we're working just to wait for that fixed.

Hopefully very shortly!
1 user thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/2/2016(UTC)
lottapussygalore
#45 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 7:08:38 PM(UTC)

so we put 2 skins on here she is loading all white , is this being addressed? another quick question , why is that you need to know all of our names on UVIP? i didnt like saying yes to that ,but I couldnt go any farther , I dont remember deviant doing this maybe i am mistaken , it dont matter that much to me , im always on lotta name , but just was wondering what is up with that , new feature so we can wear our skins on any avatar ?? maybe ??
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
2 users thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/4/2016(UTC), Tergiet on 5/5/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#46 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 9:18:28 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lottapussygalore Go to Quoted Post
so we put 2 skins on here she is loading all white , is this being addressed? another quick question , why is that you need to know all of our names on UVIP? i didnt like saying yes to that ,but I couldnt go any farther , I dont remember deviant doing this maybe i am mistaken , it dont matter that much to me , im always on lotta name , but just was wondering what is up with that , new feature so we can wear our skins on any avatar ?? maybe ??

Hey Lotta, I had mentioned it in the original post that anything bought from Uvd or U3D it's still showing up white in world. Someone else just asked again I believe two or three posts up. We are waiting on some changes on the UV end and this problem will be rectified. Hopefully soon!

As far as needing the account names, maybe you had signed up for uvd prior to UV offering the multiple UVIP accounts? Or maybe I'm just not understanding your question
lottapussygalore on 5/4/2016(UTC)
lottapussygalore
#47 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 10:30:37 PM(UTC)

basically after you go to the webpage you sign in to rlc it had my email and asked for my rlc password, as before when it was deviant and saki ran it , i had the email set up for yahoo and a different password, (( thats not my question)) right after that it asks you to allow you (your site) my member numbers and my names on my ultra vip , its where you pay 30 a month and are allowed 5 names ,,,,, I just find it odd that you all would ask for that info is all ,, not that it matters to me personally like i said i use lotta 99% of the time and 2 more start with lotta and the other one is a name of 2 years ,, anyway i just wondered if you had plans to use all 5 names on an account or why you would need that info ,, anyway ,

any idea on the witness , we sold a girl 2 skins and they are white ,, I told her my thoughts was it would be fixed soon , but for now brat sent her a skin to her profile uvc
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
2 users thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/5/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/5/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:25:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: lottapussygalore Go to Quoted Post
basically after you go to the webpage you sign in to rlc it had my email and asked for my rlc password, as before when it was deviant and saki ran it , i had the email set up for yahoo and a different password, (( thats not my question)) right after that it asks you to allow you (your site) my member numbers and my names on my ultra vip , its where you pay 30 a month and are allowed 5 names ,,,,, I just find it odd that you all would ask for that info is all ,, not that it matters to me personally like i said i use lotta 99% of the time and 2 more start with lotta and the other one is a name of 2 years ,, anyway i just wondered if you had plans to use all 5 names on an account or why you would need that info ,, anyway ,

any idea on the witness , we sold a girl 2 skins and they are white ,, I told her my thoughts was it would be fixed soon , but for now brat sent her a skin to her profile uvc

This was there on UVD, and had been for a while. It was announced in their forums, and sadly those are long gone. But Steven shared this a while back:

Originally Posted by: Stevetriple_HoT Go to Quoted Post
From atari_lynx posting on the UV Deviant forum June 28th:

Quote:
Good day, good evening, and good night!

I know it's been almost a year since things went pretty stale.

I also know people still use UVDeviant and Utherverse.

I also know the ads are just horrible, and trust me you, they are not generating any income. Someone (her name withheld) created the space on her design, and they needed to be filled with something once Google was all like "hey! cartoon bewbies r bad, kthxbai"

In the meantime, I've been able to address some old bugs, clear up many issues, and get the support emails caught up.

I also want to lose the entire "Register with email, remember password, now 3-20 email addresses for 3-20 UVD accounts for..."..ya.

So, once I've stabilized things I'm going to REALLY TRY to make this a "single sign on" through Utherverse. With that all your accounts on UVDeviant will merge together into one.

This is doable since Utherverse gives us all the accounts that are tied into your email address. To rebut the naysayers now, we don't get your email address, passwords, or how many virtual BJ's you have given or received in world. All we get is a "token" and a list of all Utherverse Accounts (the cool numbers, not the names) that are associated with your Utherverse Email. With that info we can "Bond" all your UVD accounts into one, and *BAM* no more "where is my password" emails Smile

I'm trying not to make any promises on it. I have been cleaning up the support box the last month and have anywhere between a 2 minute - 24 hour turnaround time. I've been fixing the bugs, and cleaning things up. This "Single Sign On" thing is actually pretty doable before the end of summer so everyone can hopefully enjoy it as much as I think I will.

Cheers! Hopefully I can update this more often. Not really a short talker, as you can read already.

Thank You Atari for this update...its been a long time coming which I am sure you realize.

Im not sure of the exact date it went live, but I can look into it for you. That post, however, was from 2 years ago. Anyways, the why... Its easier for everyone, you do not have to have 5 logins for your 5 profiles. There are no longer login issues like there used to be, no more going in world to register, etc etc. Your emails and passwords are secure with UV, we don't get those. But, since the login is handled by UV, and all sub profiles are tied to the same login, it won't work without them. All or none. For the user, it just makes it easier to swap back and forth between profiles. Some people have business profiles, or multiple profiles they want to shop on.

3 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
lottapussygalore on 5/5/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/5/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/5/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:31:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
About the white. We are still working on it. Believe me, I want that shit fixed as much as anyone!! As soon as I have an update or an estimate I will let you all know. For now, we just ask for your patience.

4 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/5/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/5/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/5/2016(UTC), lottapussygalore on 5/13/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#50 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2016 10:54:01 AM(UTC)

Just as an update for everyone...

The white clothing issue is partially fixed! Apparently there was a dual issue, and we are now looking into the problem that still remains. Any clothing items that you purchased prior to May 1st, from UVD, should now be showing up properly on your avatar in world. Anything purchased since U3D took over on May 1st, will still be showing up white until the rest of the issue is resolved. We apologize for the delay, and are still working with Utherverse to get this rectified. We would be remiss to give an exact time frame right now, but we will update as soon as possible!
3 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
Allustrial on 5/7/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/8/2016(UTC), lottapussygalore on 5/13/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#51 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 2:35:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
After 2 long weeks, the whiteout is finally over! All new clothing uploads and purchases are working. If you had previously applied something and it showed as white, you will need to clear your cache in order to clear the white. You can do that by clicking the Repair button on the UV patcher when starting the client.

9 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 5/13/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/13/2016(UTC), lottapussygalore on 5/13/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/13/2016(UTC), DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM on 5/13/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/13/2016(UTC), Allustrial on 5/13/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/13/2016(UTC), CandyEviLZ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM
#52 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 5:21:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Tergiet Go to Quoted Post
After 2 long weeks, the whiteout is finally over! All new clothing uploads and purchases are working. If you had previously applied something and it showed as white, you will need to clear your cache in order to clear the white. You can do that by clicking the Repair button on the UV patcher when starting the client.

My uvd clothing purchases started working again about 3 days ago...Smile
2 users thanked DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/13/2016(UTC), Tergiet on 5/14/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#53 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 7:22:30 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM Go to Quoted Post

My uvd clothing purchases started working again about 3 days ago...Smile

I had mentioned that had started working a few days ago, was part one of the fix, but now eveything is 100%.

Sorry it took us so long, had to coordinate with UV during their business hours. But bottom line, it's all working as Terg said
5 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
lottapussygalore on 5/13/2016(UTC), DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM on 5/13/2016(UTC), Fla_Lon on 5/13/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/14/2016(UTC), CandyEviLZ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:50:14 AM(UTC)

We are still taking feature requests, cosmetic change ideas, etc.

What would help you navigate the site more easily? Upload more props and clothing?

We are very open to adding things that people would use!
Tergiet on 5/14/2016(UTC)
Pryss_2
#55 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:51:59 AM(UTC)

A category for the type of templates for layouts? THAT i could use.
2 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/14/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/17/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#56 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:54:34 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Pryss Go to Quoted Post

Do you mean like Club/Store/Office? Or like Zaby/VWW?

ETA Oh, or like sort by Template 1155?

1 user thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/14/2016(UTC)
Pryss_2
#57 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 11:04:26 AM(UTC)

Template name and Number, Ie.

Country House Zaby V4 Template: 1146
Todd73NJ on 5/14/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/14/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 11:06:29 AM(UTC)

Medals:

Template name and Number, Ie.

Country House Zaby V4 Template: 1146

On the Search tab on the left side you can sort by templates. I just learned this Tongue

3 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 5/14/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/14/2016(UTC), Fla_Lon on 5/14/2016(UTC)
Pryss_2
#59 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 11:07:19 AM(UTC)

o.o I had been looking ALL over for this! ! ! ! THANK YOU!
Tergiet on 5/14/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/14/2016(UTC)
lottapussygalore
#60 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 6:51:38 PM(UTC)

Hey Todd , Terg,, I was trying to put my kitty ears on a look from my closet i have put together and i think you have a bug in there ,,

It dont let you put in the mesh code ,, Be checked it also and its same thing ,, maybe you can check it see if it is happening on your end also

Thanks Oxo
1 user thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/14/2016(UTC)