Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Voting Programs
Pryss_2
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 3:05:12 PM(UTC)

While we are correcting spelling:

Originally Posted by: Qn_Ruby_CNC Go to Quoted Post

Okay I am just going to be blunt, your you're a an Idiot.
For 1. Your You're not a member of anonymous, and its It's anonymous, not anonamess, otherwise you would not be wasting your breathe breath here. FYI Lizard Squad is better dumbass dumb ass, least at least know your hacker groups.
2. If you have/had the emails, not emales, you would have posted them by now I am sure.
3. I have 2G worth of anti malware, spaware spyware, adware, and basically everything you could hope to have against a hacker or malicious programmer, and Viegoths programs have yet to pop any of them.
Stop trying to be a troll and bring attention to yourself in serious threads, if you want to be a an idiot so bad go find 105thToJoin`s threads, you`ll fit in quite well there I bet.

And before you go saying it is Vies programs, take a look at what RLC itself does to peoples people's PCs, . it It burns their graphics cards rather quickly.
3 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
fiamettaAblaze on 8/19/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/19/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/19/2015(UTC)
dicklessbitch4u
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 9:39:02 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Qn_Ruby_CNC Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dicklessbitch4u Go to Quoted Post
VIGOTH WILL MAKE UR COMPUDER DO BAD THINGS 2 ITSALF

HES A MEMBR OF ANONAMESS AND I TRIE 2 WARN PEEPEL BUT THAY USE HIS SCRIPLES ANYWAY THAN NEVER COME BACJ

I HAV PROOF!!!!!!!
I HAV EMALES FROM INDIANNA TALING ME 2 LENNY WANTS 2 FIND A HOME IN WINDOES 10 AND 2 CLICJ THE ATTACHMANT BUT I DONT DO IT AND I DONT NO ANY1 IN INDIANNA ETHER NOT EVN A BLACJ UNCEL NO1 NEW ABOUT

ILL PROBLY HAV MY POSTE REMOVED AGEN BECUS SOM1 IS KEEPING IT QUITE SO IF U DONTE SEE THIS POSTE THAN I WARNED U!!!!!!!

Okay I am just going to be blunt, your a Idiot.
For 1. Your not a member of anonymous, and its anonymous, not anonamess, otherwise you would not be wasting your breathe here. FYI Lizard Squad is better dumbass, least know your hacker groups.
2. If you have/had the emails, not emales, you would have posted them by now I am sure.
3. I have 2G worth of anti malware, spaware, adware, and basically everything you could hope to have against a hacker or malicious programmer, and Viegoths programs have yet to pop any of them.
Stop trying to be a troll and bring attention to yourself in serious threads, if you want to be a idiot so bad go find 105thToJoin`s threads, you`ll fit in quite well there I bet

And before you go saying it is Vies programs, take a look at what RLC itself does to peoples PCs, it burns their graphics cards rather quickly.

THAT WASENT A VARY NISE THING 2 SAY 2 SOM1 TRYING 2 HALP U
I THINK UR A IDIET 2

AND UR NOT A HACJER SO DONT TRY 2 TROLE A SERIES THRED
THATS NOT A VARY NISE THING 2 DO 2 THE OP THAY ALREDY DELETED THARE POSTE BCUS U JUST TOOK OVER AND TRIED 2 SOUND LIKE A HACJER
BUT U DONT HAV SKILLS LIKE THAT BCUS U ALREDDY SAID U CANT RITE SCIPLES AND UR ASKING 4 HALP

THEES OTHER PEEPEL DONT EVEN NO ME I JUST TRY 2 HALP PEEPEL AND GET SHIT ON 4 IT
STILL DERTY
2 users thanked dicklessbitch4u for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/19/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/20/2015(UTC)