Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Is there a way to remove log in information?
DamnagedGoods
#21 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:01:21 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: _lolarosa_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Viegoth Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DamnagedGoods Go to Quoted Post
If I can't see any login info on profile I never accept friend requests of the person.

Cause I don't accept any requests from guys which has never been inworld or left long ago.

That's creepy!

Which is more creepy? That, or routinely deleting every drive-by friend request I get on my profile?

I get a lot of people wanting to be my "friend" even tho we've never said a word to one another or even met in passing. Yet they visit my profile and send me friend requests. I figure those people have no true interest in being considered "friends" because they couldn't be bothered to read the words I posted. If they had, they would already know I don't accept drive-by's.

What "friend" lol ?

They just wanna put you to their spam list.

Often!

Or, 'this is one of my sluts on my top 16 or so list!'.
Daddy fucked me, and I liked it.

Pryss_2
#22 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:01:45 AM(UTC)

If I can't see any login info on profile I never accept friend requests of the person.

Cause I don't accept any requests from guys which has never been inworld or left long ago.

That's creepy!

Which is more creepy? That, or routinely deleting every drive-by friend request I get on my profile?

I get a lot of people wanting to be my "friend" even tho we've never said a word to one another or even met in passing. Yet they visit my profile and send me friend requests. I figure those people have no true interest in being considered "friends" because they couldn't be bothered to read the words I posted. If they had, they would already know I don't accept drive-by's.

That's why mine are off. IF someone wants to know my ins and outs they gon have to talk to me! And then I add or not. If i don't feel like adding someone i tell them im a FL snob. That either get's an "I understand that" or "Fuck you bitch, that's fuckin stupid".
5 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
DamnagedGoods on 6/13/2015(UTC), __KittenGirl__ on 6/13/2015(UTC), WildPlay_WPT on 6/13/2015(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 6/13/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/13/2015(UTC)
Viegoth
#23 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:02:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:

I never say 'hi' because you're always hiding (or never on) and I wager you're busy with something or other. You also made your profile page into one huge clickie so I don't go back to it.

My profile is my playground. It's constantly evolving. If you had gone back to it you would have known that. Flapper

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
2 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 6/13/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/13/2015(UTC)
DamnagedGoods
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:04:02 AM(UTC)

I never say 'hi' because you're always hiding (or never on) and I wager you're busy with something or other. You also made your profile page into one huge clickie so I don't go back to it.

My profile is my playground. It's constantly evolving. If you had gone back to it you would have known that. Flapper

That's why I never talk to you except in here. Or 'troll' you with Dickless in a bizarre way of saying 'hi'.
Daddy fucked me, and I liked it.

1 user thanked DamnagedGoods for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 6/13/2015(UTC)
Pryss_2
#25 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:04:08 AM(UTC)

That's creepy!

YEAH Vie! How we supposed to keep the maintenance up with the friendships if your ass aint never on (Or hiding). Come into the light. It's warm out here!
2 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
DamnagedGoods on 6/13/2015(UTC), __Dusty__ on 6/13/2015(UTC)
Viegoth
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:07:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Pryss Go to Quoted Post

YEAH Vie! How we supposed to keep the maintenance up with the friendships if your ass aint never on (Or hiding). Come into the light. It's warm out here!

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not there. Wink Sometimes I'm just moving too fast to be visible. If I stay in one place for more than a few micro seconds, I might get stuck there for 43+ hours or something. Tongue

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
3 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 6/13/2015(UTC), __Dusty__ on 6/13/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/13/2015(UTC)
Pryss_2
#27 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:19:13 AM(UTC)

Nothing wrong with 43+ hours or something!
2 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 6/13/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/13/2015(UTC)
__nando__
#28 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:53:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _WildPlay_WPT Go to Quoted Post
Why someone wants to remove their log in info from their profile ?

If someone wants to hide it , it can be about cheating or malice I would think.

It has nothing to do with security !

Privacy and security. I think they should be OFF by default. Stalkers is just one example. If your afraid you significant other is hiding them in malice.. sounds more like a trust issue to me.

Get Pendule browser add on and you can strip the css code from the page and still see it. However, it really is not anyone's business when I last logged in was.

Stalkers??? People love drama, you have an iggy button, on a virtual world where everything stops when you log out, some people just needs a real life!Boo hoo!
WildPlay_WPT
#29 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 11:27:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:

That's creepy!

Well because this kind people usually ask for skype, cam , pictures or real life date etc...

Internet fuc.ers...

Sure if someone into these, than no problem , but I am not !

Sure perfect reasoning there.. a dJ at a club you were in sends you a friend request, but his profile log in information isn't visible, so you decline because you know this person is only after seeing you on skype. yeahh.. ok. I can see a correlation there.

Just like anyone female in world that does not skype is actually a man. Same kind of correlation?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president and to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonous to the American public."
- Teddy Roosevelt, in 1918 during the First World War.
1 user thanked WildPlay_WPT for this useful post.
__nando__ on 6/13/2015(UTC)