Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
pre paid credit cards
Pryss_2
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:07:45 PM(UTC)

i have the mastercard from Paypal. Works great no problems so far.
2 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 1/27/2015(UTC), DJWhyt3Boi on 1/27/2015(UTC)
Scr_karenWFF_KMT
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:47:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
As i understand it. the only credit type cards you can use, are those that are available to people 18 or over. If anyone below that age is able to just purchase one over the counter, then for Rlc it will be declined.

Karen

SweetGuy
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:05:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Pre-paid cards are about 50/50 success rate. I can buy one that works fine, then walk across the street and buy the identical card and it wont work. There are several factors involved, but some of it involves the banks the cards are based on.
4 users thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
1O5thToJoin on 1/27/2015(UTC), SaphyreRose on 1/27/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 1/27/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/27/2015(UTC)
LazTopCat
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:56:32 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mr_Cy_geek_EVG Go to Quoted Post
Hello

am wonderign if there is anyone out there that uses pre paid cards successfully for vip or buying rays and what brand that it is

i know i tried once to use the western union pre paid card and it would not work in the game

thinking more along the lines of the cards you buy localy at stores

I've been using a Western Union pre pay MasterCard for years without any problems at all Think

Lexxa_DMHMC
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:30:16 AM(UTC)

Refillable pre-pay cards that you have to register online once you get home and then get sent a permanent card with your name on it a few days later work just fine. I've used a Wal-Mart money card for years online since I've had my debit card number stolen twice. Visa cards seem to always work anywhere for anything. The little prepay cards that are basically a gift card aren't going to work for age verification because your age was never verified. So anyways...yea I never post on forums and probably did it wrong (and also late to the conversation) but hope this helps.
2 users thanked Lexxa_DMHMC for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 2/5/2015(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 3/16/2015(UTC)
xX_WOLVERINE_Xx
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:33:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: SweetGuy Go to Quoted Post
Pre-paid cards are about 50/50 success rate. I can buy one that works fine, then walk across the street and buy the identical card and it wont work. There are several factors involved, but some of it involves the banks the cards are based on.

grab and run sales in stores dont work ... trust me ive seen it happen at walmart while i was smoking a cig outside once

but you tried tho, better luck next time Whistle
northman67_PPGC
#7 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 11:35:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:
When I started playing I used a prepaid mastercard. The mastercard was issued by my bank, and in order to get that card one has to be the age of majority in their province or territory to get one. I have since gotten a regular credit card.
2 users thanked northman67_PPGC for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 3/16/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 3/16/2015(UTC)
LazTopCat
#8 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 6:44:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Lexxa_DMHMC Go to Quoted Post
Refillable pre-pay cards that you have to register online once you get home and then get sent a permanent card with your name on it a few days later work just fine. I've used a Wal-Mart money card for years online since I've had my debit card number stolen twice. Visa cards seem to always work anywhere for anything. The little prepay cards that are basically a gift card aren't going to work for age verification because your age was never verified. So anyways...yea I never post on forums and probably did it wrong (and also late to the conversation) but hope this helps.

Nope, Lexxa. You got it exactly right. Oh, and welcome to the forums Smile

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 3/17/2015(UTC)
__Dusty__
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 8:27:51 AM(UTC)

According to World Ops: Credit Cards do not "age verify" your account automatically. They "age validate", meaning they are "accepted" until questioned or there's a need to "verify" it.

With that in mind, not everyone can obtain a credit card but mostly anyone can get a prepaid card. The level of info needed to obtain a credit card involves crucial info like SS number, driver license number, DOB, address, references etc. That is why a credit card age validates.

Prepaid cards, on the other for the most part, do not require the same level of info as credit cards, therefore most of them will not be accepted by Utherverse. Only reputable prepaid linked cards, as mentioned herein, will be accepted such as Visa, MasterCard, Western Union or any card that requires some form of identification as previously mentioned.

Utherverse is well aware of the prepaid cards and what they entail to obtain one. If it does not require identification levels to obtain and possess, then more than likely it will not be accepted as there is no verification of age needed to validate by Utherverse. If it is accepted, however, then the verification process will kick in using prepaid cards and W/O.

Simply put, you cannot run into a store and buy a prepaid card off the rack without more and expect to join Utherverse.

One can always contact Customer Service who will advise what prepaid cards are accepted either through:

LIVE support: http://irc.utherverse.com/ or

Using the ticket system: http://support.utherverse.com/tickets/ or

Sending them an email using your registered email account.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
1 user thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 3/17/2015(UTC)
Shellie_
#10 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 6:40:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have used the vanilla gift card Master Card you buy at Walmart. I have no problems but used it just once.