Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
help on anmation
Wiserau_OCF
#1 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:27:13 PM(UTC)

hi yes new to design gotten a hand on most stuff but like makeing the butterfly move around and adding like gif i havent figured out yet so my question is this? how to make the butterlfy move in the bounded box i know the animation i suppose to use in state and i ad the movewithbounded box script and made the xyz 0 and madde them maxed out and in between how to you make the box bigger so it actually moves in it? and how do i hadd like the pcitures that have animation on them to stuff like signs or walls?
tayls_
#2 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:01:52 PM(UTC)

Isefaca wrote:
hi yes new to design gotten a hand on most stuff but like makeing the butterfly move around and adding like gif i havent figured out yet so my question is this? how to make the butterlfy move in the bounded box i know the animation i suppose to use in state and i ad the movewithbounded box script and made the xyz 0 and madde them maxed out and in between how to you make the box bigger so it actually moves in it? and how do i hadd like the pcitures that have animation on them to stuff like signs or walls?

first of all, turn your butterfly around.. rotation tab, set x and z to both 180... this will make it fly forwards instead of backwards.

then, animate your butterfly in state tab.. the box there, type butterfly_ani, or butterfly, or perhaps b will work, though the b never works for me

then move within bounded box script, i find the good values for butterflies to be all 500, x y and z.. butterflies are fliiting lil critters after all.. rest can be left alone.
1 user thanked tayls_ for this useful post.
ellie54 on 4/22/2017(UTC)
Wiserau_OCF
#3 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:40:02 PM(UTC)

thanks um what about the animated pictures cause i like to add those to my zaby the one wehre the pcitures has stuff moving
tayls_
#4 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 4:06:41 PM(UTC)

Isefaca wrote:
thanks um what about the animated pictures cause i like to add those to my zaby the one wehre the pcitures has stuff moving

for that, you will need to use 'add flash control' and have the .swf files stored somewhere they can be accessed.

or, you can use 'attach web browser' for animated gif files, but that creates a lot of lag.
ellie54
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 6:12:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Wink
Originally Posted by: tayls_ Go to Quoted Post
Isefaca wrote:

first of all, turn your butterfly around.. rotation tab, set x and z to both 180... this will make it fly forwards instead of backwards.

then, animate your butterfly in state tab.. the box there, type butterfly_ani, or butterfly, or perhaps b will work, though the b never works for me

then move within bounded box script, i find the good values for butterflies to be all 500, x y and z.. butterflies are fliiting lil critters after all.. rest can be left alone.

I got it after several attempts: what i have discovered is: after setting things the way explained here, try moving up or down, backward or forward a bit until the butterfly starts to move, its amazing how that happens.
1 user thanked ellie54 for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 4/22/2017(UTC)