Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New explorer...
NapalonyTygrys
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 7:47:03 PM(UTC)

Hey, i have my old acc which i wasnt even really using. I would like to check RLC myself now, and find a place to stick myself in, but question is, does old acc even worth more than new acc? Shall i stick to my old acc? Is it worth starting RLC now? I was using IMVU for long time, i believe RLC is similar, do i get myself somewhere with newbie avi, or will i get booted everytime? Any good tips to start? Thanks for any help... *blushes softly while attaching the topic*
__Dusty__
#2 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 5:33:48 PM(UTC)

NapalonyTygrys;1520557 wrote:
Hey, i have my old acc which i wasnt even really using. I would like to check RLC myself now, and find a place to stick myself in, but question is, does old acc even worth more than new acc? Shall i stick to my old acc? Is it worth starting RLC now? I was using IMVU for long time, i believe RLC is similar, do i get myself somewhere with newbie avi, or will i get booted everytime? Any good tips to start? Thanks for any help... *blushes softly while attaching the topic*

I would keep the old account. However, you need to contact Customer Support to have it re-activated if it can be.

If not, then a new account may be your only option at this point but check with support first.

“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
lightsenshi6
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 10:40:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
If you can't remember what the password is, then try resetting it. If a reset link doesn't come up in an active email, you can then submit a ticket to have the email on the old account changed.