Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how to upload from utherbucket to props
__Sasha_
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 03, 2018 3:40:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm trying to learn how to upload from utherbucket to prop editor, if that is even the correct way. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 03, 2018 11:24:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Sash_RWC;1518979 wrote:
I'm trying to learn how to upload from utherbucket to prop editor, if that is even the correct way. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Although I havent used utherbucket yet for hosting textures. It seems there should be a code provided for your textures. I would think all you need to do is copy and paste your code link on to the cached web image script url box on the prop editor. right click the prop you want to texture and click properties when it pops up. Open script tab on editor scroll to attach cached web image and click that to attach texture.
_Emu_
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 04, 2018 2:46:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM;1519074 wrote:
Sash_RWC;1518979 wrote:
Although I havent used utherbucket yet for hosting textures. It seems there should be a code provided for your textures. I would think all you need to do is copy and paste your code link on to the cached web image script url box on the prop editor. right click the prop you want to texture and click properties when it pops up. Open script tab on editor scroll to attach cached web image and click that to attach texture.

As Devine said, you're looking for the direct image url. Copy this to your clipboard. Click in the Prop Editor/cached web image script url box and use Ctrl+V to paste
2 users thanked _Emu_ for this useful post.
MS_ABI on 2/4/2018(UTC), LazTopCat on 2/4/2018(UTC)