Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
gifting vip to a friend
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:33:38 AM(UTC)

Medals:
When you gift a vip do you have a choice between regular and uvip afraid to put in name of person if I dont have a choice thank you
1 user thanked Prncs_ROS_CNV for this useful post.
_Emu_ on 12/3/2017(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:54:08 AM(UTC)

If you do it via the Marketplace you get the choice and it's cheaper, usually instant too.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 12/3/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/3/2017(UTC), Tara_SUNV on 1/24/2021(UTC)
_Emu_
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:56:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
RAY_OF_SUNSHINE;1510878 wrote:
When you gift a vip do you have a choice between regular and uvip afraid to put in name of person if I dont have a choice thank you

Throught the marketplace you will see this when you go to to gift...

Just be sure to check that its for someone else.

If you're doing it through the Gift sytem via your profile/social center then it will cost you 55 rays more and you will get this option on the select a gift screen...

3 users thanked _Emu_ for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 12/3/2017(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 12/3/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/3/2017(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 03, 2017 8:25:44 AM(UTC)

Further to the excellent post above by Emu. Membership of the Market Place is free, join on your Profile. If you sell 298 rays x 0.070 you will get $20 and a few cents. Sell more for VIP (298+148=446 rays may cover it) and the 0.81 cents for the transfer charge is included and paid for VIP, a bit more for the UVIP one. If you sell at the price in the right hand window the rays sell instantly and you get your dollars. You wait up to 7 days for the other window but the times it works are few and far between and the difference is little now. Sell enough rays and leave the dollars in, you can even upgrade yourself instantly from being a Basic. A good holiday pause there.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."