Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3rd Party image hosting
Deamhan
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:34:26 PM(UTC)

After the recent PB debacle, (we all know what I mean) I began a search of a 3rd party host for images.
During the process I read the TOS (Terms of Service) on many sites.
Every one of them had restrictions on sexual content, basically prohibiting all sexual material.

There seems to be NO 3rd party hosting site where sexual content can be put and then linked to the deco in RLC.

In fact the TOS seems to specifically prohibit that, linking an image from the site to your Zaby, for example.

Can anyone with any knowledge of this shed some light on the situation?

It would appear that there is NO site on the internet that can serve as a 3rd party host for any kind of sexual content such as is found on RLC.

Thanks.

I get that there are certain kinds of material that must be prohibited, underage images or revenge stuff, but basically everything falls into categories that are broadly defined by the TOS.
2 users thanked Deamhan for this useful post.
Playa_Designs on 11/29/2017(UTC), xxxCHRISTYxxx on 12/1/2017(UTC)
x_xKirax_x
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:38:48 PM(UTC)

this is the tos for the site I use
Terms of use of imgbb.com service
What cannot be uploaded to imgbb.com servers:

Copyrighted images if you don't own copyright for it
Violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
Any other images that might be considered illegal in USA or EU countries
If you are not sure whether image you want to upload is allowed then do not upload that image. All uploaded images are checked by staff and images that violate terms will be removed without warning and uploader of such images might be banned from website.

so far I haven't had any problems except I cant upload swf stuff other than that it seems to work just fine
3 users thanked x_xKirax_x for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 11/28/2017(UTC), Playa_Designs on 11/29/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 11/29/2017(UTC)
Playa_Designs
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:08:36 AM(UTC)

Hi, just upload your smexy images to your Utherbucket.

Cheers,

Playa
6 users thanked Playa_Designs for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 11/29/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 11/29/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 11/29/2017(UTC), Sweetpea on 11/30/2017(UTC), DJ_Dean_Hardrod on 11/30/2017(UTC), xxxCHRISTYxxx on 12/1/2017(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 4:43:29 AM(UTC)

Never looked at mine, I just did it. But the software I use is Open Source anyway and has been so since 2003/4. I use Coppermine Gallery software on my own leased server with full domain from Freedomnames, email included and GUI User Interface for £23 a year, though it it is about £45 to new people. I had my account 20 years+ so I get the original price and about a year ago added a photography club domain to my own account but with its own domain, I got this for the same price as I pay and it is not a sub domain, it is a full domain in its own right. this company, to me, holds its prices for long term leasers. Not a cheap 99p/99c entry system that doubles every year like some seem to do.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Brianna on 12/2/2017(UTC)