Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
link the /tan to a prop
Malloree
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 7:05:28 PM(UTC)

I would like to link the /tan pose to a prop that places my avi on a bed in the /tan pose.

Already got the prop to place the avi on the bed just want to have it also set the /tan pose.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do it?

Thanks.
If technology was perfect, ...it wouldn't need US....

DJ_Brianna Owns WDGN_db_RADIO and the Club_Drakon franchise.
1 user thanked Malloree for this useful post.
Lars_Crowley on 8/30/2017(UTC)
1_Despicable_Me
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 7:09:15 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DJ_Brianna Go to Quoted Post
I would like to link the /tan pose to a prop that places my avi on a bed in the /tan pose.

Already got the prop to place the avi on the bed just want to have it also set the /tan pose.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do it?

Thanks.

That's an interesting one...

I don't think it can be done. I don't recall ever seeing that script listed.

An interesting idea though.

Edit: if I'm right about it not being available (the tan script), perhaps this work around might help.

Perhaps attach the 'move to' script to your prop. Figure out the offsets to end up in the position on the bed you want to be in, but you may need to use /tan THEN click on the prop for proper alignment you want.

Hope this makes sense.

If it doesn't I can be more specific. I've become the king of setting offsets over the years cause of doing so many times.
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.

1 user thanked 1_Despicable_Me for this useful post.
Lars_Crowley on 8/30/2017(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:39:55 PM(UTC)

When we usually wanted to put an avi to a specific position on a prop,

we first had to /tan or /sit , /entice , then click a "move to location" scripted prop

(Imagine a chair with a sitting male or female avi and a carefully positioned /entice female avi)

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/31/2017(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:51:36 PM(UTC)

Check this older post, too:

Originally Posted by: B_Joe Go to Quoted Post
There's a slightly better option, although we still run up against RLC's limitations: a spanking chair, for OTK spankings.

Start with a hotel chair, make it a normal sitter. Then place a small, invisible collidable court floor over your lap, slightly lower than the surface of your thighs.

Sit down. Have someone hop up on the court floor prop, standing right in your lap and facing you. Have them /tan, then adjust their standing positon until they are in a perfect OTK spanking position when they /tan.

When you're happy with the position, Have them stand up, press F2, and read you their X, Y, Z, and Rotation coordinates. Set these coordinates into a Move To Location script attached to an appropriate prop such as a paddle.

Hide the chair. Embed it in a suitably sinister piece of furniture, or maybe one of the other more attractive straight back chair props.

To use your spanker, have the spankee "fetch the paddle," then type /tan. Let your imagination take it from there.

Have fun!

Joe

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/31/2017(UTC)
Jazzbabe
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 5:08:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The only other thing I can think of is to use an invisible male bot and choose massage. You get a very similar position to that of /tan.
Mail or pm me if you need any help with it.

Jazz
4 users thanked Jazzbabe for this useful post.
B_Joe on 8/31/2017(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/31/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/31/2017(UTC), Eyo_Io on 9/7/2017(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:01:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi Brianna,

If I understand you, you wish to activate a prop, like a sex script in a bed to activate a pre-arranged pose?

It maybe possible to achieve if I understand your question correctly, but the RLC programing forces us to take
other routes to the solution perhaps.

For a long long time, here is what my wife and I do to set up a /tan.

If you wish to position your own AVI, then use a tanning pose on a bed for instance. To facilitate this, in all
your beds (or tables or counter tops, tops of refrigerators ..lol, what ever strikes your imagination....) place
a properly sized 'Flat Plane' prop to a bed top surface for example and make it 'invisible' and 'collidable' in
your 'script' tabs. Besides, this, the flat plane will prevent you walking through your bed anyways....unless you
are 'the Kirbys', the lovable ghosts from 'Topper'. Smile

Then its up to the individuals to jump up on their bed (remember your bed as a trampoline when you were kids...giggles)
and turn to port (left) 90 degrees to the long axis of the direction you wish your AVI to point , and type in your '/tan'.
Most RLC players know this code already, and for those who don't we all can teach on the spot any newbie guests you may have.

To park AVI's (Bots), you position your bots and in 'state' tab of your AVI assigned prop, type 'lounge_idle'.

I try to make the bots in my layouts or those of clients that hire me 'busy'. Display an interesting 'scene'.
Why have those poor cute little bots just languish around for days just standing? The Bots are still useable
when you click on them and return back to their original positions the same if they where just standing there.

Here are some examples. The first two using the 'lounge_idle', and the third in a decadent fun position waiting
their cue in a large orgy bedroom.

The long list of codes for all 'Bot' positions can be found in the forums somewhere using the search feature.

That is the limit of my knowledge and experience Brianna....I hope it helps.

The bottom picture is from our Steven North Designs layout for sale - our popular 'Château de Villette à Condécourt'.
vww://utherverse.vww/@95305/@951341#Start%202

Steven

'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

4 users thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/31/2017(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 9/1/2017(UTC), WynonnaE on 9/5/2017(UTC), Eyo_Io on 9/13/2017(UTC)
Malloree
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 9:20:19 AM(UTC)

Thanks everyone. I never knew about the invisible bot thing. That did what I wanted which was to place my avi on a bed by herself.

Much appreciated.

👐 huggies👐

If technology was perfect, ...it wouldn't need US....

DJ_Brianna Owns WDGN_db_RADIO and the Club_Drakon franchise.
2 users thanked Malloree for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 9/2/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 9/2/2017(UTC)
Luna_HD
#8 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 4:01:38 PM(UTC)

I'm a dollar late as usual but I just put....lounge_idle.... in the state box. Avis languish lol.
1 user thanked Luna_HD for this useful post.
MrStevenNorth on 9/4/2017(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#9 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 11:14:30 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Luna_HD Go to Quoted Post
I'm a dollar late as usual but I just put....lounge_idle.... in the state box. Avis languish lol.

I agree Luna. I guess no one read my post above...lol....smh. Steven
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

1 user thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
Eyo_Io on 9/7/2017(UTC)
Luna_HD
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 1:14:03 AM(UTC)

Lol Steven, I did read your post but I got so confused when you were talking about collidable flat planes & positioning your avi & trampolines when all I've ever done is put lounge_idle in the state tab and used the mouse to move the bot where I wanted it. I always, always take the easy way out if the end result is the same. Grin
MrStevenNorth on 9/6/2017(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 2:25:46 AM(UTC)

Thanks everyone. I never knew about the invisible bot thing. That did what I wanted which was to place my avi on a bed by herself.

Much appreciated.

👐 huggies👐

Luna, Steve... its about the user's avi,

not about the bots positions!

1_Despicable_Me
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:14:48 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Loving_INTENSE Go to Quoted Post

Much appreciated.

👐 huggies👐

Luna, Steve... its about the user's avi,

not about the bots positions!

You can use an invisible bot to make an avi lay or sit in whichever direction consistantly you want loving.

The drawback to using the invisible bot is you are always 'engaged.'

Planes over beds are ok as long as the floor below the bed isn't elevated. Hit the edge of a tiny court floor or plane on top of a bed -you can fall through the floor.

Personally, I think invisible bot wi is the way to go. As you have more options. The person who would be laying next to you for example could also use an invisible bot.

With a little creativity you could actually have both liNE up, or several line up for certain positions and avoid the /tan altogether.

Stars work the best in my opinion to use as a prop with a bed script on it that is made invisible cause you can turn them any way or shrink the size of it and setting the offsets doesn't change much.
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.

1 user thanked 1_Despicable_Me for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 9/5/2017(UTC)
Luna_HD
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 4:14:26 AM(UTC)

Okies Loving, got it! Lol finally Smile
Loving_INTENSE on 9/5/2017(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 10:46:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Luna_HD Go to Quoted Post
Lol Steven, I did read your post but I got so confused when you were talking about collidable flat planes & positioning your avi & trampolines when all I've ever done is put lounge_idle in the state tab and used the mouse to move the bot where I wanted it. I always, always take the easy way out if the end result is the same. Grin

Trampolines? SMH. Guess you didnt read that either. But you got it
working.........never mind....bye forever. LOL.

1 user thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
Eyo_Io on 9/7/2017(UTC)
Luna_HD
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 07, 2017 3:22:42 AM(UTC)

Goodbye forever? Oh well Grin
MrStevenNorth
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 07, 2017 7:39:57 PM(UTC)

Medals: