Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
/join
MARINAHIVY
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 05, 2017 10:14:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hello people,

do you know how non-vip can join a /join?
because when you try to create a /join in non-vip it's this message "Could not create or enter channel" and if oyu join a /join create by a vip this is this message "You do not have the permission to join or modify this channel" but i know than non-vip can join a /join, so my question is how ?
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 06, 2017 1:50:31 AM(UTC)

Group Chat or messages, as this is called, cannot be left for the Basic to initiate it. In doing so it effectively gives them the PM that VIPs have and pay towards. But just like a PM if a VIP starts it themselves you are able to respond to it, with group chat it seems one or two caveats present themselves. For some it just works when you try to join. For others it does not. Which leads me to think their may be certain areas, where either by design or glitch, it fails to work.

If someone (VIP/UVIP only) starts a Group message with;

/join samantha

then the group message is called samantha. There is a password facility but most don't use it. You can hopefully join with;

/join samantha or if not sure what it's called there is an icon on the chat window with a big speech balloon. Click that and it shows any open Group Chats in that area. Success is going to be rather hit and miss and may even depend on what location you are in.

/join samantha letmein

means a Channel started by a VIP/UVIP called Samantha and a password of letmein

/join samantha

will not let you in.

/join samantha let will not let you in

only /join samantha letmein has a chance of letting you in as a Basic after a VIP/UVIP started it. But again this may fail in certain areas. I have put in here more than necessary so those following in the future have a better idea of the principles involved.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/6/2017(UTC), Jana on 8/6/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/6/2017(UTC)