Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Making a customer list
Diddi_BFDesigns
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:59:34 AM(UTC)

Hi all,

I might have missed it were it say, but I wonder how can I see which customers have bought a certain layout.

I know that if I am in on my profile and look in the tab "Property", on the bottom you can click on "Transfer Log" and then export the list to an Excelfile and in that way sort the list as you wish. But when I look on that list I see "Item Name" and "Item ID", but on Item name there isnt what layout it is on all only on some, why? And in the list Item ID its not the ID there is on the layouts.

So please, can anyone tell me how can I see what layout what customer have bought?

I would be most greatful if anyone can tell me were to read it or tell me how to do.

In these days with all restoring of layouts it would be good to have a list so its easy to check off which costumer I have sent a new fresh layout to and which ones that havent e-mailed so I can do that.

I wish I had made my own list in Excel from the beginning, when remembering who bought what, but I guesse I never thought it would be so many

Hugs
Diddi
Quote:
Be yourself, everybody else is already taken

John_cra
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:11:51 AM(UTC)

I myself keep all messages from people wanting to but one they have bought a lay out they get moved to a customer folder but you should sill be able to go thought all your messages even deleted one and do the same
john
1 user thanked John_cra for this useful post.
Playa_Designs on 7/14/2017(UTC)
Diddi_BFDesigns
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:15:35 PM(UTC)

Thank you John, but all my mails I erase after a while, so I cant do that.

I wish there was a way but probably I will have to start making that list from now on.

Hugs
Quote:

__Dusty__
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:10:57 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Diddi_BFPDesigns Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

I might have missed it were it say, but I wonder how can I see which customers have bought a certain layout.

I know that if I am in on my profile and look in the tab "Property", on the bottom you can click on "Transfer Log" and then export the list to an Excelfile and in that way sort the list as you wish. But when I look on that list I see "Item Name" and "Item ID", but on Item name there isnt what layout it is on all only on some, why? And in the list Item ID its not the ID there is on the layouts.

So please, can anyone tell me how can I see what layout what customer have bought?

I would be most greatful if anyone can tell me were to read it or tell me how to do.

In these days with all restoring of layouts it would be good to have a list so its easy to check off which costumer I have sent a new fresh layout to and which ones that havent e-mailed so I can do that.

I wish I had made my own list in Excel from the beginning, when remembering who bought what, but I guesse I never thought it would be so many

Hugs
Diddi

Didi:

Go to your property tab on your Social page.

At the bottom, click Transfer Log.

This shows dates, fees, property type and who received your layouts.

I use this for my history.

You can even export it to your spreadsheet program. Just click Download (csv)
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
2 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 7/13/2017(UTC), Cougar on 7/14/2017(UTC)
Diddi_BFDesigns
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:24:20 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mstrs_Dusty_DFAA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Diddi_BFPDesigns Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

I know that if I am in on my profile and look in the tab "Property", on the bottom you can click on "Transfer Log" and then export the list to an Excelfile and in that way sort the list as you wish. But when I look on that list I see "Item Name" and "Item ID", but on Item name there isnt what zaby it is on all, only on some, why? And in the list Item ID its not the ID there is on the layouts/zabys.

Hugs
Diddi

Didi:

Go to your property tab on your Social page.

At the bottom, click Transfer Log.

This shows dates, fees, property type and who received your layouts.

I use this for my history.

You can even export it to your spreadsheet program. Just click Download (csv)

Hi Dusty

Thank you for trying to help, but as you see in my first post, its excactly what I do, but that dont help on all layouts. I can see customer names, but not what zaby it is on every line, only on some. And the Item id changes every time you save the layout, so the item id can be several on same zaby. This list doesnt help me.

Thank you anyway Dusty Smile

Hugs
Diddi
Quote: